Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2012
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 18, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
Abhorred the breakfast scene and moving into his family home situation that happens after the so-called reveal/betrayal that is supposed to rock their core so hard that the cp should either avoid each other completely or it brings them magnetically physically closer. Why the nonchalance and lack of angst after such a powerful arc between a cp?
2 4
Replying to Strine • Jun 18, 2026
Person Terry Guo
2025Title: 偏惹他 (Piān Rě Tā)Also Known As: Provoke HimML: Guo Haojun (郭昊钧) as Han YiqingFL: Ma Qianqian…
Found this vertical cdrama on YT by accident and this long haired hottie with pretty eyes and realized I had some of his works on my PTW list.

This plot is not my cup of tea but that’s what the FF button is for lol
0 0
On Affinity • Jun 17, 2026
Title Affinity
What an intriguing Ep1 with all its craziness? Not familiar with the mains and the synopsis is quite uninteresting yet I’m hooked with Ep1’s ending and will watch more to see what this cdrama has to offer 😜

Edited to add: FAIR WARNING! ⚠️ DO NOT PICK UP THIS WILD, ANGSTY AND TWIST-FILLED PHUCKHAWT FEST OF A CDRAMA UNLESS YOU HAVE VACATION/POST-RECOVERY TIME THAT ALLOWS YOU TO INDULGE IN A SATISFYINGLY ADDICTING BINGEFEST! 🔥 I’ve never had acid before but the writer and director must’ve been on all kinds of crack to produce such a 🤪 crazy acid trip of a cdrama and I’m feigning for more! 😏I don’t think there’s another drama out there that compares to this rare delectable morsel and my lips are raw and stinging from the spice level. 🫦 The nerve of the FL to ask ML to teach her how to breathe, as if she already knew I was struggling to do so myself 😮‍💨 while watching them 🍽️ eat each other alive!

I’m giving this a 10 rating and will find myself periodically plucking this cdrama out of my double-decades-old pile of drama watching to re-watch and re-indulge 📼
8 0
On Dazzling • Jun 16, 2026
Title Dazzling
I liked the start of cdrama when 2 opposite misunderstood teens meet and slowly open up to understand each other better. I preferred their dynamic prior to them going to school though and dropped this drama after 17 episodes. I might pick it up again some day but right now another cdrama is catching my attention…
5 4
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 2, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
I abhor the possible thoughts of DS being forced to wed the evil King, while Grand Prince is in exile suffering from losing his beloved and his rightful heir position 😭 Kdrama 2 episodes per week dishes are not nice compared to Cdrama buffets
1 0
Replying to Aramintai • Jun 2, 2026
Anybody else thinks that that Business Proposal mom actress (aunt here) with short haircut looks like Missy Elliott,…
She was also in LR as IS’s mommy character. There might be some resemblances but I only see differences between the two (can’t wait to catch a ME concert tour in the future). I love that this actress has Asian features that look like a Westerner (according to Kbeauty standards) but she gets so many roles and quite revered in k-acting
3 0
Replying to ChrisC • Jun 1, 2026
Person Cha Ron
Title: Tattooed Heart | 紋心尖ML: Charon | 卡戎 (Zhang Bai Yun)FL: Lu Lulu | 卢鹿鹿
This was a very cute pairing where they awkwardly fall in love. First time seeing these actors and looking forward to see more of their works
0 0
On My Royal Nemesis • May 31, 2026
Ugh… episode 8 dream ripped me to shreds but the previews of CSG slamming the table and sucking that fruit out of SSR’s fingers was hotness overload! I need a fan 🪭
7 0
On Affectionate Seduction • May 31, 2026
This popped up on YT while LTL is currently airing. I stayed because of the FL — liked her in that grass country cdrama with YPC but found myself not really liking her character here at all. The misunderstandings were too outlandish and were too easily resolved to take up so many episodes. Rated 6.5 with a lot of FF and no re-watch value
0 0
On My Royal Nemesis • May 29, 2026
Bwahaha! The cringiest line yet, “Women have said my voice is like some ASMR boyfriend…?!” How did HNJ say those lines with such a straight face? I can’t wait to see the BTS of this very moment

I must applaud this man for all of his micro-expressions. I find myself dissecting each of his facial movements with perceptive research *rewinding* while laughing out loud or ugly crying multiple times over
19 1
Replying to linacaromina • May 29, 2026
you are all officially invited to the wedding of me & heo namjun's face muscles
Bwahaha! I cracked up to all his micro-expressions when he was teasing FL and then he flipped the switch by making me cry to all his crushed heart facial expressions. 😭
3 0
On Late to Love • May 29, 2026
Title Late to Love
I was not ready for Ep10’s HAWT scene! Agh! Here I am trying to patiently wait for the latest episode of MRN , this kdrama show has me on the hunt to find another bickering couple and I found it in this LTL cdrama. I haven’t seen this cp’s previous works before and I’m loving this smart witty cp chemistry 🥰
2 1
Replying to Dramatic_love • May 27, 2026
This namjun guy is soo handsome , he has that masculinity oozing out of him that too in such a good way. I hate…
When CSG mentioned that he’s a “guy that is dripping in pheromones”, I couldn’t help but be convinced by those words of confidence because HNJ is sooo hawt to me. I’ve taken notice of his masculinity ever since Matchmakers and we need more of these type of men as MLs in kdramaland. Pretty boy fatigue is real
1 1
On Mad for Each Other • May 26, 2026
This kdrama is due for a re-watch. The chaos of current airing MRN made me think of this hilariously endearing chaotic couple 🤭
4 0
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • May 26, 2026
Title My Worst Neighbor Spoiler
I fairly liked this movie with the cute pairing and their relationship forming via communication through a thin…
**** = each other in person, * / * = career / future
0 0
On My Worst Neighbor • May 26, 2026
I fairly liked this movie with the cute pairing and their relationship forming via communication through a thin apartment wall division. I especially loved that they recognized **** but would’ve preferred more detailed hashing out of their * / *. Rated 7.5 and no re-watch value
0 1
Replying to linjitah • May 25, 2026
To me, the point of him mentioning that she can't separate personal and professional is a projection. He was frustrated…
Exactly! In addition, CSG completely forgot SSR’s words that were well etched in his frontal lobes 😆
1 0
Replying to laggard • May 25, 2026
I've seen some fb pages post that netizens think Heo Namjoon is ugly!like brow tf??? Do those people have eyes…
That’s unfortunate how narrow the beauty standards are for HNJ. He’s basically oozing masculinity as a leading man and I need more of this in kdramas. Pretty boy fatigue is real
18 1