Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2012
On Spring Burning • Apr 19, 2026
Cute slow burn drama. I enjoyed it but found the business aspect of the drama so boring and long-drawn. There weren’t enough cute moments between the CP. Rated 7.5 out of 10, no rewatch value
1 0
Replying to boudoi • Apr 19, 2026
99% of my enjoyment of this drama is derived from watching BWS's face tbh. When he kissed her, when he called…
Love BWS’s facial movements and features. My favorite was when he made those comical WTF faces with his assistant behind the old lady palace decorum person.

I’m also loving your well descripted “aesthetically pleasing gash” on BWS’s forehead bleed post-auto accident scene too, but immediately got sidetracked when previews of 5th episode show that the wound moved to his lower eye. Leave it to me, who’s experienced in the medical field, to notice such trivial matters 🤭
9 2
Replying to LolKitteh • Apr 18, 2026
I think he's been in love with her for some time :-D
Yes, but loving someone from a distance isn’t as adventurous and daring as with close-up interactions via touching, staring, and tasting 😉
4 0
Replying to saumya • Apr 18, 2026
guysssss i think that corndog from jin mu guy is a lil sus! is that slow poison or something? cuz this can never…
It’s very unlikely that the grandfather would do anything to harm the Crown Prince since he’s using many means, such as food, to win the future King over as his “only confidant”. What’s more likely is, those other unnatural causes were done by the grandfather, to secure his lineage’s standing — therefore withholding his power in the palace through his grandchild
5 1
On Perfect Crown • Apr 18, 2026
I am loving CP now that this week’s episodes served peak “old school kdrama vibes”, exactly what originally hooked me into Asian Rom-Com dramas to start with back in the 2010s. The giddy-ness that wells up in the bottom of my romantic heart when watching ML and FL begin a contract-relationship, only to slowly catch feels for each other while traversing all the trials and tribulations that are bound to test their loyalty and trust in their partner are my guilty pleasures! 😍 I’m so happy to tuck this adorable modern-day-Prince and opportunistic-commoner-Cutie kdrama couple into my romantic-fantasy-pocket that’s been filled with a lot of cdramas lately.

My heart melts for the Crown Prince and Grand Prince, how stifling this strict royal life would be as a child growing up without the opportunity to make true and lasting friendships or to have life-changing mistakes that you decided on your own, yet are beneficial to your growth/maturity/wisdom?

Side note: FL’s wardrobe is in major need of a good stylist, not sure if the “bad taste” style is on purpose to clash with the ML’s gorgeous Regal attire in the beginning of their new relationship and then will slowly coordinate well once their bond is stronger, but I’m convinced they are product placements for a particular brand that I refuse to research further about 😬
14 3
Replying to Jones • Apr 17, 2026
im craving subway now
Subway was basically the 3rd wheel for this drama so far 🤣
11 0
Replying to Vane • Apr 17, 2026
we ALREADY got a kiss on the 3rd ep whattt
Same girl same! I was like, this kiss does not follow traditional kdrama timelines! Now I need to see more lip movement and less bulging eyes in the next episode! 🥳
5 1
On Perfect Crown • Apr 16, 2026
I just hope Korean Clark Kent doesn’t pine too long and allows the FL to find her Korean Prince 😉
7 1
Replying to Ivy • Apr 16, 2026
I need something lighter after watching Had I Not Seen the Sun, I got 5 minutes into this but the opening business…
I had to skip all those boring business scenes myself and still, the 1st two episodes were a little bit underwhelming for me. I’m hoping for a good outcome since the cinematography is outstanding so far and the alternate k-monarchy premise shouldn’t be too difficult to eff up right?
1 0
Replying to ChrisC • Apr 16, 2026
Person He Lan Dou
Title:"The Fire-Making Maid Makes Trouble in the Marquis's Mansion" | 烧火丫头闹侯府ML: Zhang Chi…
My favorite vertical cdrama of all time! I knew the actress looked familiar and found out it’s HLD, the most adorable girl ever with amazing acting skills. Loved her as the princess in AJTL! As for the actor, he was so convincing of his love of FL with those penetrating eyes. Ugh, never watched him before but it won’t be the last time.

This storyline and portrayal of a newfound love for 2 people suffering through tragedies of life was beautifully written and portrayed. When will this cdrama be added to the list of actor’s works on MDL? I need to add this drama to my faves list so that I can rewatch over and over 😍
1 0
Replying to selmUHMM • Apr 15, 2026
I loved Byeon Woo-Seok in Lovely Runner, and have eagerly been awaiting his next drama. I don’t wanna shame…
Seriously, the same question kept popping up when watching the first 2 episodes, “BWS is so handsome but his upper lip seems to be a bit more plump than when he was in LR.” 🤦🏻‍♀️
3 1
On Perfect Crown • Apr 14, 2026
BWS is my reason for coming back to kdramas and the 2 episodes of PC in a 20th century Korean royal fantasy was really promising. I can say that the proposal portion felt a little too draggy and the “scandal” felt too underwhelming but I’m hoping the chemistry between BWS and the FL comes off well and turns up the re-watch value
3 0
Replying to ChrisC • Apr 14, 2026
Person Chen Xi Xi
Title: "Your Majesty, Don't Love Me Too Much! I Rely on My Pregnancy to Dominate the Harem" | 陛下别太爱!我靠好孕独宠后宫ML:…
I loved this cdrama with such a strong and cunning FL. So fun to watch!
1 0
On Wei Ta Bu Ju • Apr 13, 2026
Title Wei Ta Bu Ju
2nd cdrama that I watched with same MLs. Liked the plot but got repetitive with the miscommunication. Rated 7.5 and no rewatch value
0 0
On Liu Jin • Apr 11, 2026
Person Liu Jin
Not sure if this macau cdrama is listed but watched it and liked it. Rated 7.5 with re-watch value. ML wasn’t that cute in the beginning but he oozes masculinity and paired well with FL actress https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=trW4YVqvnDE
1 2
Replying to ChrisC • Apr 11, 2026
Person Liu Jin
Title: "Doctor from Ancient Times Travels to Modern Times, His Wife's Medical Skills are Max Level"/医生古穿今,夫人她医术满级ML:…
Loved the regency-like costume in this cdrama, the FL carried the clothes so well and looked the part of mature ancient doctor in modern times
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Apr 11, 2026
Title: "Burning Ice with Fire" | 焚冰以火ML: Yang Peng Cheng | 杨鵬丞FL: Zhang Jin Yi | 张晋宜
Another YPC cdrama that was unexpectedly good with a smart FL and a rogue ML. He’s such a young actor but I’m captivated by his pretty eyes and great bone structure 😂
1 0