Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2012
On Wow the World • Dec 23, 2025
Congrats on this c-variety on its Tencent award! Loved the live performance with most of the cast. Please travel to the U.S. on Season 2 so that we gave better chances to run into them lol
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Dec 23, 2025
Congrats TPOB for all your Tencent Awards! It was nice seeing LYN and SZE together again, they looked stunning! It was difficult seeing the professional minimal interactions on broadcast but the fanvids made up for it by showing otherwise. I should be used to actors leaving crumbs by now because they always need to pair up with another actor again 😅
4 0
Replying to Veninum • Dec 22, 2025
Person Liu Yu Ning
2025 is really Liu Yuning's year - He is the best! Congratulations!https://x.com/Syublush/status/2002779689794892231https://x.com/liu_yuning08/status/2002782074466689113Can't…
Congrats LYN for this achievement! This is my 1st year watching clips of C-awards shows and noticed how many outfits they each have to change into. It was such an epic fashion show for LYN! So glad he could include this event between his concerts 😍
4 0
Replying to Yulilyn • Dec 10, 2025
Person Liu Yu Ning
Congratulations to IQIYI 2025 Scream Male Actor!!
He won a popularity award and LYN’s emotions were palpable! 🥹 He’s endured so much online hate in the past but MoFans contradicted it all by basically filling up the iQiyi event audience and he inexplicably turned it into his own personal concert. Congrats!
2 0
Replying to lilili • Dec 10, 2025
The reason Nan Heng is constantly misunderstood and blamed for everything is because in real life Liu Yuning suffered…
What?! I’m new to cdrama and didn’t even know about the vicious online hate campaign against LYN during his prior drama filming. I can’t even fathom the hate towards him because his humble beginnings in entertainment (and his masculine voice and attractive face) was what moved me to research more about him after discovering TPOB. LYN has now become my fave singer/actor. I mean, the iQiyi event recently was basically his personal concert (the audience was packed with MoFans)!

That’s amazing that the same production team is behind ADWAD and the NH character was written for LYN. I agree that LTY was very funny and hooked me into this cdrama at the beginning but it’s true, her SYM character needed more depth of interaction with her ML (especially when she understood all the plot rules and armors of a drama).
3 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Dec 10, 2025
Loved seeing ADWAD’s cp show up in modern times at iQiyi event as a “wedded” cp, it was basically an extension of this show! I see what they did there with the handsomely sunglassed and tuxed-out-in-royal-purple NanHeng and beautiful SongYiMeng in a wedding dress! 🥰🥹

Congrats to LYN for winning the popular actor, LYT for best actor and ADWAD for the coveted National Hall awards!
6 0
Replying to JV55X • Dec 10, 2025
Just started watching this. Can't believe I put off such a good drama for so long. But can anyone tell me what…
That fabric pattern is basically “Flourishing Descendants” and WS couldn’t help being affected by MM’s unintentionally “suggestive” gift 🫣, distracting him further from interrogating her about any involvement with BZ’s promotion. Loved that MM was epically embarrassed at not properly receiving his gift and gifting him with ancient innuendo 😂
5 1
Replying to periwinkle_xu • Dec 10, 2025
i do not understand LYN charm until i watch this. I like how he is all masculine at first but becomes a puppy…
Right?! This was my 1st cdrama and although I’ve binged a few of LYN’s other projects after, I personally appreciate TPOB’s storyline and epic chemistry most with this FL
1 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Dec 10, 2025
IQiyi organizers surely knew how to seat LYN and SZE directly behind each other to tease us TPOB fans a few nights ago! 😅 Of course, we need to re-watch again
2 1
Stumbled onto this vertical cdrama on YT and the storyline was twisted for awhile. It finally untangled itself when it becomes more obvious to FL (and me as a viewer) that ML was protecting her the whole time. He seemed so indifferent that I didn’t expect a 180 turnabout of flirtatiousness. So much that I almost forgot he had night blindness but was able to drive just fine at night lol!

First time watching this actor/actress and noticed they have quite a few dramas together. Looking forward to checking them out. Not sure why 2ML is in the poster because it’s was 2FL that occupied most of the drama
2 1
Replying to ruemusha • Dec 5, 2025
Okay, is it just me, or has nothing happened in this drama since episode 2? We are at the same place we started.…
Not just you, we’ve all been baited since Ep2 😅 and yesterday’s episode left me exasperated.

I appreciate your comment. After nearly throwing my phone yesterday, I came back here to stand firm in my resolve to put this kdrama on hold until it finishes airing. Good thing LIT cdrama is keeping my heart happy and fluttering 😂
2 1
On Love in Time • Dec 4, 2025
Title Love in Time
I found this cdrama by accident on YT with Chinese title and info. Luckily one of the comments wrote the title in English, and I searched up multiple dramas with the same name to discover this gem of a romcom! Epi13 made me cry and the bts afterwards made me gigglesnort. How did I not know about this cdrama before because I am loving the ML and FL’s perfect incompatibility! 😭🥰
0 0
Replying to solitwo • Dec 4, 2025
Ep 6Liu Yu Ning - Pu Tong Pu Tong《扑通扑通》:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFmrXilWV9Y&list=RDVFmrXilWV9Y&start_radio=1&pp=oAcBRehearsal:…
Loving your compilations on LYN’s live singing stages from this show. It helps to re-watch when LYN content feels minimal when I need more 😅
1 0
Replying to sangsyifan • Dec 3, 2025
anyone else lowkey feeling baited by the first two episodes? feels like that was a whole another show like where…
Bwahaha! I seriously felt baited after watching ep7 and wanted to put out a rant (my lunch is ending) and found your comment lol!
2 0
Replying to sunghoon_iceking • Nov 27, 2025
Y'all I think Ji hyeok watches a lot of dramas(rom coms specifically). Cuz how did he whip out that elevator scene…
Bwahaha! He has a fanfic imagination 🤣😜
1 0
Replying to krispy007 • Nov 27, 2025
So, as per the preview of Ep 7 I think there is definitely going to be a kiss. Now, as the sister is already spying…
What?! I need to prepare my heart then! 🍀
1 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Nov 27, 2025
Ahhh! Let’s get swayed everybody!!! 🍀🥰 I am just loving this CEO and subordinate vibes of this drama! The tension between the couple is so thick, we can cut it with a knife! The wait for 2 episodes per week is so hard when cdrama dishes out daily snacks.

Grr…I don’t care for the 2ML at all. For once, I just wanted him to be a true friend in this drama. He better freaking continue to keep his distance or else I’ll whack him with that camera to knock some sense into him 📸
10 0
Replying to noshow • Nov 26, 2025
WHY ARE YOU ON A LADDER WITH HIGH HEELS ON
Because kdrama logic deems it necessary to fall into solid manly limbs 🫢
5 1
Replying to anthrlyn • Nov 26, 2025
the tensionnnnn
It’s so thick, it can be cut with a knife 😭
7 0