Agreed, my first time watching her work and looking forward to watching her past projects. Any reccs?
HE? I have a soft spot for enemies to lovers but ML is too pretty for me to take seriously. I left kdrama for more masculine looking ML. No offense, I have weird preferences lol
Gaming dramas have never been my cup of tea but I loved watching this cdrama for the uber cute cp when they finally…
Sometimes the FL didnāt seem to fit her character as an aspiring architect but she made up for it the majority of the drama as a smart and resourceful professional woman. So happy that ML solved the mystery and found closure. Iām sorta irked that we didnāt get to see āmoreā of the main antagonistās ending because he was so nasty for justifying his actions. Good thing my 2nd ML syndrome redeemed himself and accepted his unrequited love. As for the best friends, I couldnāt help but be bored with their scenes and found myself FF them a lot š¤
Gaming dramas have never been my cup of tea but I loved watching this cdrama for the uber cute cp when they finally got together! Their angst elements were also good when they werenāt together. š¤
Revenge story and cRepub era virtual reality were congruently paced well, keeping me intrigued with the fantasy world and modern reality. My favorite character was Mr. Pei, epically flawed due to his upbringing and wonderfully redeemable. Highly recommend! Rated 9 out of 10!
This boy was so hawt as Mr. Pei in LBL. I kept on pushing the adorable cp away from my line of sight, because DX basically had my attention throughout the whole cdrama š¤
I need Pei Zhens actors as a lead in a show with quickness; he's so fine!
Yes! Iām currently on Ep23 and needed a breather from his amazing acting and wanted to come here to see whoās having 2ML syndrome! Apparently DX will be ML in SoW
Need to take a breather with Ep23. š®āšØ Iām the last person to care about 2nd MLs in previous Asian dramas Iāve watched in the past 15 years but now, for the 1st time ever, Iām having major 2nd ML syndrome with Mr. Pei! āWhy? Why does it have to be him?ā Ugh, DXās performance throughout this show has been impressive each time heās one screen but that simple line from him and his emotive eyes was epic fire! š„Just wanted to check if anyone else on MDL is trying to catch a breathe like me lol!
Edited to add: Yes, the cp is adorbs but they can have each other. I want Mr. Pei š¤£
You can see how hu xiu still believes in him after what he did. She was waiting for his explanation. Not for a…
I havenāt read the novel but I liked that she gave Boss the space that he needed in this last New Year episode. Also loved that she drew a professional line for the stepbrother.
Very likely, Boss will come to awareness when distance makes the heart grow fonder.
Iām usually not into gaming/virtual dramas but this CP has me hooked with their chemistry, especially in their cRepub era historical costumes! Grr⦠shouldāve held on a little bit longer but I binged 16 episodes in 2 days after peeking at the 1st episode. Now the struggle is real because Iām waiting for the remaining episodes.
First time watching LYX and she is absolutely adorbs and refreshing as this unassumingly intelligent architect FL . As for CXX, Iāve seen a few of his dramas and his recent stint on cvariety. This cdrama reminded me of watching a few short clips of him wearing cRepub General costume and heās so easy on the eyes with that face and acting. Speaking of good acting, first time watching DX and this boyās take on this antagonistic multi-layered character is thrilling!
Yang Fan was hilarious as the FL in āSpoiled By My Crown Princeā and I couldnāt stop laughing at her silly antics in this vertical cdrama! The ML was so handsome. Recommend!
He looked so good as a ML Crown Prince in āSpoiled By My Crown Princeā and Yang Fan was hilarious as the FL. Couldnāt stop laughing at her silly antics in this vertical cdrama!
Looking forward to watching more of this boyās dramas
Ughā¦the logistics of seeing this man in concert far outweighs the scarcity of his concert tickets availability for me. I would so love to experience Chengdu cuisine and add this adorkable hunk to my sightseeing checklist. Hopefully he travels to USA for his varietyās show filming next and I can breath the same air as him lol
Found this by accident on YT. Wouldāve preferred more romance between the cp but the 2ML and his comedic timing made it worth the watch. Also wouldāve preferred that this story didnāt get so dark at the end but some comments stated there were several versions of this plot (which I havenāt seen before)
Revenge story and cRepub era virtual reality were congruently paced well, keeping me intrigued with the fantasy world and modern reality. My favorite character was Mr. Pei, epically flawed due to his upbringing and wonderfully redeemable. Highly recommend! Rated 9 out of 10!
Edited to add: Yes, the cp is adorbs but they can have each other. I want Mr. Pei š¤£
Very likely, Boss will come to awareness when distance makes the heart grow fonder.
First time watching LYX and she is absolutely adorbs and refreshing as this unassumingly intelligent architect FL . As for CXX, Iāve seen a few of his dramas and his recent stint on cvariety. This cdrama reminded me of watching a few short clips of him wearing cRepub General costume and heās so easy on the eyes with that face and acting. Speaking of good acting, first time watching DX and this boyās take on this antagonistic multi-layered character is thrilling!
Looking forward to watching more of her dramas
Looking forward to watching more of this boyās dramas
Dang it, I was so hoping this would be a good drama for my āhopeless romantic heartā! š¬