Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: The Underworld
  • Contribution Points: 74 LV2
  • Birthday: January 26
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 31, 2014
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Dumpster Fire Award1 Reply Hugger1
On Alexander • Mar 8, 2016
Person Alexander
I swear Xander looks like a younger version of Kim Hyun Joong... Especially seeing him more in Moorim School....
0 0
On Goodbye Ghosts! • Mar 4, 2016
Was waiting for Sota to be in something new! :D
Seems quite interesting and I'm always up for supernatural stuff. ^^
1 0
Replying to notovernuest • Mar 3, 2016
I wish Netflix would release this for the US. :(
Me too! I keep checking but nothing! >.<
0 0
On V • Mar 2, 2016
Person V
V!!!!! OMG! ♡ Hope he does well.
1 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Feb 25, 2016
how to get the phone from someone else? the Shi Jin way flip it... lol
Lmao xD Maybe I'll practice with a dummy phone! XD
1 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Feb 25, 2016
how to get the phone from someone else? the Shi Jin way flip it... lol
I'd try but fail miserably and it'll cost me! Lmao xD
1 0
On Princess Hours • Feb 25, 2016
This didn't air yet? Seeing how people already rated -__-
I'm dying to watch this!!!!!! ಥ_ಥ
0 0
Replying to mia14 • Feb 25, 2016
we all love SJK nd missed him, but can we have a moment and love the 2nd male lead too ^^
Yessssssss!!!!!! Second male lead is foooiiiiinnnneeee!!!!! ^^
3 0
Replying to Oppa-kiss-me • Feb 24, 2016
I definitely want to watch this drama. OMG! If anyone find it at all, let me know... Pleeease~ ^^
wow~ thank you!
0 0
Replying to SkelliSkarlett • Feb 15, 2016
Title Choco Bank
OMG KAI, i can't explain how happy i am!! i'm so waiting for this, it's too short but it's better than nothing…
I so agree with you!!! OMG! ❤ I'm too happy! The hubby on screen! I'm going to die!
1 0
On Sanada Ten Braves • Feb 7, 2016
I can't tell if this is going to be like the anime Brave 10 or nah. I'm still down to watch it though cos Tori is playing Saizo! OMG! >y<
0 0