Details

  • Last Online: May 12, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 03
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 30, 2016
Replying to Fexchie • Mar 24, 2026
Anyone know the original/older version of this drama. I’ve watched one very similar to this one but don’t…
Temptation of a wife?
0 1
Replying to joetoca • Dec 8, 2025
she did used him technically ,, but it was not her intention . she also dreamed at some point to have a real family…
I am a jungwon day ones, I just feel bad for their relationship. I low-key ship them more. But sehoon is too good to be true.. and he came from taesook, the root of all evil. I hope he's different from his father
2 1
On A Graceful Liar • Dec 2, 2025
E46

What is happening to hyera if she is the one who instigated her accident 25 years ago, why is he blaming taesuk?

I love that she instantly turn cold to fake jungwon haha ha
2 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Oct 26, 2025
which one was the idol?
Watch "2500명이 보는 생방송에서 대형 방송사고 낸 고해형ㅋㅋㅋ" on YouTubeh

ttps://youtu.be/4NmbtVC-f5s?si=wMt6sixr6ulK8VeD


She does streaming
1 0
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Sep 26, 2025
It's not that serious but LOL Teen FL and 2FL are completely miscast. I thought the black haired girl was 2FL…
True, I noticed it too why teen jeongwon looks similar to bitchy adult youngchae.

I just don't see the resemblance to teen jeongwon and adult jeongwon

I was confused af
2 0
Replying to Areum • Sep 23, 2025
Ridiculous plot of not recognising the mom’s face. Korea is full of ppl with amnesia n dementia 😂
I think she recognized her mom's face (there's a flashback) but idk if her bio mom remembered that's the Joo young chae person (her other daughter shown to her on cp ).
5 1
On Queen's House • Sep 20, 2025
Finished watching this with all of you here. Thank you, I enjoyed reading your comments after watching an episode or bingeing episodes.

Till next time chingus
10 0
Replying to eli • Aug 30, 2025
I hope it's on Spotify too 🙏🙏🙏
Ohh thank you , didn't know it is on Spotify
1 1
Replying to cosmiccosmetics • Aug 30, 2025
Just gotta put it out there that Trauma by irun (the song that played in today's ending) went viral in my bedroom…
I hope it's on Spotify too 🙏🙏🙏
2 3
Replying to MilicaB • Aug 23, 2025
I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK. "FAMILYHOOD" IS A 2016 KMOVIE I WANT TO WATCH AND IT IS ONLY ON RAKUTEN VIKI BUT…
Try this link

https://www.asian c tv .co/drama-detail/familyhood

Just remove the space
0 3
Replying to MilicaB • Jul 9, 2025
I looove the MIL outfi with a nice flowey brownish skirt and the violet top... she was totally a femme fatale…
is mil mother in law? is it noh sook ja?
0 0
Replying to MilicaB • Jul 9, 2025
how did the aunt get to meet Dr.'s mom?... Is the aunt starting to get too close to Patrick?
dr 's mom knew aunt, because they had a past and aunt knows what yl did to his brother before
0 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Jul 8, 2025
Do Yun brought her there when she had no other place to go, and he found her passed out drunk. He decided to keep…
i think also at first he doesn't who is dohee's mom. even tho he is a frequent of that restaurant. because i think i saw an episode where he was shock to si do yun there that's why he is telling jayoung to quit.
1 1