Editorials Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
knock me out rn
Brb imma go jump
Will Chi Cheng's ex revoke old feelings… like, will Chi Cheng start being confused because he returned? 😣
Because I reallyyyy hate that subplot when an ex comes back and the main character is suddenly conflicted, so I'm anxious LMAO 😭 I need to know if he will be steady in his feelings for SuoWei or if he still has weak spots for his ex
The on1y one and now revenged love are the only 2 things that managed to make me feel the same excitement as KP did, what about you? 👀