K-Drama
Replying to holldoll32 • Jun 11, 2013
Article A Guide to Bu Bu Jing Xin
thanks for putting this up! before i heard about it but wasnt going to watch it, but now i am XD
Glad that this article helped you decide! :)
0 0
Replying to jeziorkat • Jun 11, 2013
Article A Guide to Bu Bu Jing Xin
hehe, the same here:) - I've started watching it yesterday and BAM! - guide article next day;p (my first Chinese…
tabaka, glad that you are enjoying it!!
1 0
Replying to Akumi • Jun 11, 2013
Article A Guide to Bu Bu Jing Xin
No FREAKING way!! This is about the sixth time I've gushed to Ally about a drama, come back a few hours later,…
This drama was quite a hit in China, I think. Probably because of its length and maybe hairstyle, it is not as popular in other cultures.
0 0
Replying to anglachelle • Jun 11, 2013
Article A Guide to Bu Bu Jing Xin
This is the biggest tearjerker I have ever watched. I think towards the end I was crying several hours straight.…
Agreed.
0 0
Replying to Livvy • Jun 11, 2013
Article A Guide to Bu Bu Jing Xin
this looks and sounds good to me but im put off by the mens hairstyles which sounds silly i know, plus i dont…
It happened to me as well. But, as long as you give it a try, I think you will fall into it. It's not dragged unlike other Cdrama, you know, although it is a bit long. :))
0 0
Replying to iswak321 • Jun 11, 2013
Article A Guide to Bu Bu Jing Xin
Hey Mz4jun, there is a second coming out due to air in october or august. there is also a taiwanese (I think)…
I knew about the sequel (Bu Bu Jing Qing). I am in fact following their updates. I don't know about Taiwanese remake. Can you tell me more about it?
1 0
Replying to hugepuffball • Jun 11, 2013
Article A Guide to Bu Bu Jing Xin
Dang, ever since I have grown up watching various CDramas (some good but many VERY bad) and hearing old Chinese…
I also hesitated to watch it at first because it is long and actually I don't like Manchurian hairstyle and fashion. But this one makes me totally change my opinion.
0 0
Replying to akai-kitsune • Jun 11, 2013
Article A Guide to Bu Bu Jing Xin
My one and only Cdrama.
I wanted to watch historical Cdrama. This one probably is one of the best.
0 0
Replying to jeziorkat • Jun 11, 2013
Article A Guide to Bu Bu Jing Xin
hehe, the same here:) - I've started watching it yesterday and BAM! - guide article next day;p (my first Chinese…
Glad that this article makes you feel like rewatching it. I rewatched it immediately after watching it for the first time. Can't help writing about it. :)
0 0
Replying to LittlePrince • May 8, 2013
Article Mz4jun's All-Time Favorite Drama Characters
My Favorite Characters : 1-Jung Hwa (Soo Ae) - Emperor of the Sea 2-Yeo Woon(Yoo Seung Ho) - Warrior Baek Dong…
I haven't watched anyone of the dramas except WBDS. :)
1 0
Replying to asliceofkate • May 8, 2013
Article Mz4jun's All-Time Favorite Drama Characters
my top 5. Swada Shin is #6 :) 5 - Choi Won Yi (Oh Yi Na) - Panda and Hedgehog 4 - Moon Jae Shin (Yoo Ah In) -…
I could add Lee Suk Joon from SKKS in the list if I were to write top 10. Although I love their bromance, I didn't really fall in love with the other two.
0 0
Replying to McLovin • May 8, 2013
Article Mz4jun's All-Time Favorite Drama Characters
To be honest Falcon is the character i hate the most in any drama ever. His obvious moves got me annoyed. Another…
Actually, if I were to create a list of favorite villains, I would put Kanzaki Jun in it. It's just a matter of side I think. I got impressed by Falcon just because of his hacking skills. Agree that he has many flaws in it.
0 0
Replying to leahakiko • May 8, 2013
Article Mz4jun's All-Time Favorite Drama Characters
omg i love zhang han! I've only seen him in one drama and already thought he was such a good actor and now i have…
yes yes I love Sawada Shin so much, he's my favorite of favorites. Zhang Han is my new bias. Can't wait to see him in Queen of SOP 2.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, thanks for telling me! Actually, I don't remember how many episodes I have watched. It was a long time ago. I at first thought to add it in completed list.
0 0
On Scarlet Heart • May 5, 2013
Title Scarlet Heart
Love it so much! Ruo Xi's character is so well-portrayed. The princes are also unique in their own way. The cast is very great. And the OSTs also.
3 0
milliemay • May 1, 2013
Article K-Pop MVs That Would Make Amazing Films or Dramas: Part 2
Your Fiction story is quite interesting! I would watch that if they really made it!
4 0
sky241 • Apr 30, 2013
Article How To Survive a Drama Dry Spell
Following the first and third one! also the fourth!
0 0
32644 • Apr 30, 2013
Article 4 Jdramas to See Before You Die
I love Gokusen season 1. Couldn't finish the other seasons. I guess I will try Liar Game first.
2 0
HeyitsEst • Apr 29, 2013
Article Hyun Bin and Uhm Tae Woong
looking forward to Hyun Bin's project!
1 0
BerryCherry • Apr 28, 2013
Article Cheering For Bad Guys: BerryCherry's POV
Agreed with you on Harry. I know his love is selfish. He wants to keep Suyeon to himself. But I think comparing with Jung Woo's love, his love is not even a bit less. I started to like his character since when he insisted to take Su Yeon with him back in the days. It was a winning point. Although I knew Su Yeon will end up with Jung Woo, I sometimes wish Hyung Joon and Su Yeon to be together. After all, they were together for 14 years, man. I didn't hate Jung Woo. It's just me. I would prefer someone who was besides me for such a long time to someone with a very short but precious memory. And Hyung joon's complicated mind pretty amazed me. But, I didn't really expect the story to end him up as a sociopath (even though he suffered a lot of losses and traumas in his childhood). To be honest, it was for Hyung joon's whom I finished the drama.
2 0

