A girl who can travel through time meets a man who lives a torpid life. Kim Hye Ja is a bright and positive 26-year-old woman who wishes to become an announcer. One day, she gains the ability to exploit time and from there, is involved in a complicated timeline as a 70-year-old. Lee Joon Ha is a man who wishes to become a reporter. He worked hard to reach his goal, but now throws away his time and lives lethargically. When the two opposites meet in a complicated time, a love story begins to unfold. (Source: AJ at MyDramaList) Edit Translation
Cast & Credits
- Han Ji MinKim Hye Ja [25 years old]Main Role
- Kim Hye JaKim Hye Ja [70 years old]Main Role
- Nam Joo HyukLee Joon Ha [26 years old]Main Role
- Son Ho JunKim Young Soo / Lee Min SooMain Role
- Ahn Nae SangKim Dae Sang [Hye Ja's father]Support Role
- Lee Jung EunLee Jung Eun [Hye Ja's mother]Support Role
The writers cleverly hid the real plot and tricked the viewers into believing it is a romantic comedy. They held our hands and pulled us toward a fantasy world that was funny and sad at times. All to ease us into the real story that is fascinating, deep, and heartwarming.
- Bond between parents and their children, friends, lovers, and family members.
- Living through the hardships and enjoying each moment you have, instead of worrying about the future or regretting the past.
I am so impressed with the morals this drama carries and the amazing performance of all the actors. I am also happy that my curiosity made me complete the episodes, because I would have missed a valuable gem.
The acting was great, they really managed to convey the emotions and lay it on thick and raw, really outstanding, especially from support characters
Overall this drama was a real game changer with its sudden plot twist, it always seemed to keep me on my toes throughout the drama, it was enjoyable and really made me think how important time is and how you should spend it and the overall importance.