Details

  • Last Online: Jun 9, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Room 1408
  • Contribution Points: 222 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 27, 2020
On Liar Game • Feb 22, 2021
Title Liar Game
The girl is true that she is too innocent and sometimes annoying but I found it funny lol
The drama is really good especially if you are a fan of the psychological genre, sometimes there are repetitive parts and it can get boring, but it's a must watch drama, totally recommended.
2 1
On Kaiji • Feb 22, 2021
Title Kaiji
The movie was good, it reminded me a lot of Liar Game.
There were some boring parts but overall it was good, maybe a little long lol
0 0
Replying to baekhyunniee • Feb 21, 2021
Title Humans
watched up to episode 10 and it's still going strong! Can't wait to watch more. The CGI looks amazing
Glad to read that because I plan on watching this omg.
1 0
On Humans • Feb 21, 2021
Title Humans
I know it has nothing to do with anything but I'm going to watch this because it gives me a Detroit videogame vibe and I love that game with all my heart xD
3 0
Replying to 287115 • Feb 21, 2021
Rebel princess my foot, Glad i stopped after episode 15. Awu is such a waste of a character , spineless , and…
it sounds like you loved it xD
0 1
On Hellbound • Feb 21, 2021
Title Hellbound
Love the cast, can't wait to watch this, sounds so interesting it hurts to wait.
1 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Feb 21, 2021
I still don't think so despite the preview..hehe
I hope that doesn't happen xD But since the plot revolves around the two of them looking for each other... I guess they'll want to keep the drama going until almost the end and I'm sure there's some kind of trick...
2 0
Replying to lemon2 • Feb 21, 2021
The positive reviews make me want to watch this but I am scared of zombies. How scary is this?
Not at all, it's not scary, you might even think it's a parody.
I sincerely recommend you watch the first episode and see for yourself.
1 0
Replying to Kali • Feb 20, 2021
Has the new ep been posted with eng subs yet?
But I don't know whether to recommend them to you because they give me problems lol
0 4
Replying to RejaulHoque • Feb 19, 2021
It's never too late to like someone like Jang Hyuk. The guy is my favorite actor from Korea just because of his…
I'll add them : O well actually I want to see all his works haha
0 1