Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2021
Replying to rinadrama • Aug 17, 2026
Can't believe leads have a 10 year age gap IRL !!!
He looks so young and she looks mature so it’s crazy that they are actually 10 years apart in real life whoaaaa
2 0
Replying to paxxie • Aug 17, 2026
FTY burning the confession letters is basically saying "I love him more than I hate you".
yessss
1 0
Replying to EtoileNoire • Aug 17, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
Kind of low on the "spooky" now. I miss that.
Yea where are the ghosts? I don’t think we’ve seen a single ghost for 2-3 weeks now LOL
7 0
Replying to lucy • Aug 17, 2026
The romance feels one-sided at times and its like we keep watching the same scenes over and over again… He says…
Finally, someone understands!!
6 2
Replying to Bear • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
the letter he got to investigate the corrupt officials, is that from the emperor? Surely the emperor would not…
yup, the letter is from the emperor!
1 1
Replying to yellowfruit • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
they stay home and get abused/raped/molested by rich and powerful people at home while their husbands die at war…
the unfortunate reality. it is disturbing.
3 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I can't imagine what it must've been like for her and the other women to watch their partners/husbands/significant others go to war. I think I would honestly go crazy knowing my bf might never come back to me again. The anxiety, the pain, the heartache - oh mannnnn.
7 2
Replying to chotoranii • Aug 16, 2026
Haven’t seen the eps yet but 🫠🫠🫠🫠 not a cdrama until something like this happens. I’ll update…
Looking forward to your novel summary!
1 0
Replying to rasukgo • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
do you want to know? LOL
I haven't watched ep 18 yet but in terms of ep 17 - sigh unfortunately, nothing happens to YJX. He is perfectly fine (ew; hate him) while our main leads are suffering. He does not get what's due to him yet...which SUCKS!!
0 2
Replying to Oochuwa • Aug 16, 2026
Just about to watch today's episodes and prepping my tears. Please tell me, that the Yu bastard gets what's coming…
do you want to know? LOL
0 4
Replying to rasukgo • Aug 15, 2026
literally fuck him.
uhm haha I didn't mean that "fuck" in my comment but sure lool
1 2
Replying to Pd07 • Aug 15, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
She burned some kind of paper in the preview, maybe that's the one!
Yes, but he knows about the civilian heads they killed through Advisor Li.
0 1
Replying to Ore • Aug 15, 2026
The f*cker ruined her reputation and has the audacity to "fall in love with her". Give me a f*cking break!…
literally fuck him.
2 4
Replying to Pd07 • Aug 15, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
She burned some kind of paper in the preview, maybe that's the one!
I think it could also be some sort of fake "confession" from ZL stating that he "committed the crimes that Lu Dahu did - about killing civilians"??? Maybe YJX made some sort of deal with him and his success and also about FTY like the sick bastard that he is.
0 3
Replying to Lela2004 • Aug 15, 2026
I wonder that, too. 6 months in the military, and the 2ML said something about “years”. So my guess would…
Yes, I'd guess roughly the same!

I think we forget how long travel takes, especially by foot.
1 1