Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2021
Replying to chotoranii • Aug 15, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
The only character I kinda wish was in the story is Sanniang's kiddo, she had just had a baby a few months ago…
omg this would've been super cute to see. too bad :///
1 0
Replying to rasukgo • Aug 14, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Oooo thank you for sharing these novel-drama changes! This is good to know!I don't think he's weak haha. I think…
Urgh I hate YJX - he legit ruined FTY's life just because he did not want to marry her and to against his mother's wishes. However, it all worked out because she has Zhao Ling hehe

I fear we will indeed see YJX try to ruin her life again and probably other characters, maybe ministers and people from the royal family.

I agree!! Either way, he's awesome and hardworking!
1 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 14, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Damnnn cutting off a piece of his hair and tying it to her hair is some different kind of romance omgggggg it's kinda of hot in a way hahahah
20 0
Replying to z1one1 • Aug 14, 2026
FL is taught about honor, loyal, manners, etc, except love. She feels it, but doesn't know it. That's why her…
agreed!!!
3 0
Replying to Tsukiko • Aug 14, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
So i gave in and started reading the eng translationof the novel..Let's just say it's the same but it's not? 😅A…
Oooo thank you for sharing these novel-drama changes! This is good to know!

I don't think he's weak haha. I think he is just weak when it comes to her only hehe

Also, I really hope no more annoying characters show up - Lady Zuo is more than enough omg

edit: I had a feeling he might have some sort of hidden unknown noble status but I am also cool with him being just a commoner gaining merit.
2 2
Replying to paxxie • Aug 14, 2026
Aiya... heaven is high and the emperor is far away. Whatever shall we do in this frat camp?
frat camp is killinggg meeeee ahaha
1 0
Replying to Maryena • Aug 13, 2026
He's a commoner who will gain merit and status through hardwork.
okayyyy that's what I like to hear!!!!! lets go
2 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 13, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
so what is he exactly? besides a salt smuggler. Does he have some sort of high status (born into the royal family?) or does he gain status and merit?

and yes, I am looking for spoilers if anyone knows!!
1 2
Replying to Dramasama • Aug 13, 2026
this will not age well but yes, she is 😅
LOL it is unfortunate but it doesn't matter. I am talking about the actress anyway.
0 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 13, 2026
Fan Shi Ran is so prettyyy!!

p.s. I just started so I don't know if she's good or bad yet but I am just saying that she's so pretty hehe
5 4
Replying to bluee • Aug 11, 2026
Title Love for You
help i am still at the restaurant
sameeee
0 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Aug 11, 2026
Apparently there’s a wave of anti-TXW hate and people are even buying negative hashtags on social media (per…
same same.
1 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Aug 7, 2026
Apparently there’s a wave of anti-TXW hate and people are even buying negative hashtags on social media (per…
No way. I love TXW!
1 2
Replying to Hanlee • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
yeah 😬😭😭
😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0