Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2021
Replying to kalarro • Jul 21, 2026
Title Love for You
Are you kidding me? The recap sounded great, the actors are great, I was about to start it.... I sure as hell…
OMG wait No!! My comment was confusing I guess.

They get together much much earlier. It is complicated. But they officially say the words"I love you" to eachother in ep 31. But they have used other words and actions to describe and showcase their love for one another from the very beginning.
4 1
Replying to twinty • Jul 21, 2026
Title Love for You
The Chen Yi's love for Jing gave him the strength to take on super powers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ”ฅ I am off to watch the final…
Omg we are watching at the same pace! I am just about to start the finale.

And frrr, this man got superpowers when Miao Jing's in danger haha
2 5
On Love for You • Jul 21, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
For anyone who is wondering, they actually do confess their love for eachother (in ep 31)!!

Edit: I realized my comment may cause some confusion so let me explain LOL:
What I meant was they officially say the three words "I love you" in ep 31. However, they have been together for a whileee and have expressed their feelings for one another since then. Please don't let this deter you from watching the drama because their chemistry is unreal, and they will legit do anything for one another. They have showcased their "I love you" to one another from the very beginning tbh.
3 24
Replying to Yumi98 • Jul 21, 2026
Title Love for You
guys I put on hold, now that its finished should I continue watching it ?
100% yes!
4 0
On Love for You • Jul 21, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
I honestly thought they were going to kiss on the ferris wheel haha but that's okay!

Also, doesn't the necklace that he gave her look like a whistle?? Which if it is, that is super cutee because we hear the whistle sounds throughout their scenes in the drama.
5 0
On Overdo • Jul 21, 2026
Title Overdo
Y'all I am so sorry but this is so disappointing and underwhelming.

Edit: I was just really looking forward to this. But it is just...idk. I will try to continue watching to see if it gets better but...yeah.
23 0
Replying to Moonstruck • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
I just read comments in Rednote and they are more brutal over there haha
Please do share some haha
1 0
On Love for You • Jul 20, 2026
Title Love for You
The cafe/restaurant scene was so good - their chemistry is top tier. The way that he just put his hand out for her to hold, and she threaded her arm around his arm and then held his hand.
Urgh, that looked soo natural. It legit looked like they were dating irl LOL
16 1
Replying to Lulu_haneul • Jul 20, 2026
Title Love for You
glad i didn't listen to comments that said it was dragging after ep16 or that miao was annoying. ๐Ÿคฃmy hot take…
yessss
1 0
Replying to bluee • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love for You
not to be weird but jingyi is actually such a good kisser
Not weird at all and I totally agree! Love to see a cdrama girly kiss like dat.
7 0
Replying to Linmon • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love for You
Xiaobao such a cutie little Patootie๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
He rlly is - I wanna squish his cheeks!! so cutee
0 1
Replying to rasukgo • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love for You
Either 16 months (based on novel) or 2 years - this is the number of years they are apart.
I think they are trying to go for that look, because of the fact that he had to grow up much faster than even Miao Jing to support her as well as himself at such a young age.
0 0
On Love for You • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
I think we can all agree Miao Jing's mom is not a very good person nor a good mother, but I feel it for Miao Jing - no matter what, she is still her mom, and it definitely hurts.
16 0
Replying to Reset Radio • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love for You
In episode 24 at minute 2:49, are those large orange things carrots? In the refrigerator. You can only really…
Yes. He also does oranges in the fridge too (in the rack above the carrots).
4 1
Replying to casualhero • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love for You
what's the ages of the two leads? how old is Chen Yi supposed to be when Miao Jing was first year in high school?
Either 16 months (based on novel) or 2 years - this is the number of years they are apart.
2 2
Replying to Ikrame • Jul 18, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
She's so gonna die am sure.
Yup, she is.
1 0
Replying to Linmon • Jul 18, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
Is Tuli a single mother??
Yes.
0 1
On Love for You • Jul 18, 2026
Title Love for You
y'all the little boy (Xiaoboa) is sooooo cute!! I can't get over how cute he is!!!!!
7 0