Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2021
Replying to misty720 • Aug 25, 2026
let us all cool down 🧊🍦
hehe why do we need to cool down? is sh*t about to hit the fan soon?

even tho alot of sh*t has already hit the fan but I know there's more ahhh
0 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Also, do we know why the Yu family want the salt-reform to happen nation-wide so badly; besides taking down ZL?

I am guessing wealth/money.
2 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I am finally caught up and there is just way too much to say, but I just really wanted to comment on how lovely FTY's mother, brother, and sister-in-law are. I got so emotional during the wedding scenes
12 0
Replying to Dramagagg • Aug 19, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I saw XTY burning the statements that were going to be used to clear her name. I know she did it to save ZL, but…
I am hoping that those letters she burned were flukes and she somehow still has the actual letters haha

I know she did it to showcase her loyalty and love for ZL but yea it would've been nice for her to actually make use of those letters that she worked so hard to collect after all of the injustices.
4 0
Replying to Tsukiko • Aug 18, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I'm not sure but there seems to less hesitation on stepping on his hands compared to before. 😅
Haha it’s fine, she missed him a lot and he’s been suffering - going to war, taking down the baddies to climb the ranks. Plus everyone evil is out to get his head now so I think we can let him off you know? 😫😫😭😭😅😅😬😬🙂‍↕️🙂‍↕️☺️☺️
1 0
Replying to z1one1 • Aug 18, 2026
My guess is, she won't be upset long. Someone is eyeing her guy. She will get jealous. XL will enjoy this, because…
I was going to guess Miss Wu because as you said, it makes perfect sense. Lowkey can’t wait to see our girl jealous for a bit haha it’ll be fun!
1 0
Replying to z1one1 • Aug 18, 2026
My guess is, she won't be upset long. Someone is eyeing her guy. She will get jealous. XL will enjoy this, because…
Wait omg who is eyeing him???
1 2
Replying to Tsukiko • Aug 18, 2026
I'm not sure but there seems to less hesitation on stepping on his hands compared to before. 😅
haha she's maaaadddd LOOOL I would be too if my fiancé/ betrothed didn't come see me first thing when he knew we were in the same city after 5 years of being apart...excuse meeee!!!!
11 2
Replying to Maryena • Aug 18, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
No misunderstandings. They were very loving and always confided with each other. There were some moments but Zhao…
they putting in the workkk I see hehe
0 0
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 18, 2026
Oh my 🔥Yeah that’s not passing censorship 🤣
I like this idea ALOT!
1 0
Replying to rasukgo • Aug 18, 2026
Finally, someone understands!!
Yes, that’s great but bts scenes are not what the (main) audience sees lol
0 0
Replying to Mugiwara • Aug 17, 2026
Is it one episode for the next two days?
Yes. We will get 2 eps starting Thurs
4 3
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Aug 17, 2026
What character development? He was always a bad selfish character. That hasn't changed, his character is consistent.
He doesn’t deserve character development tbh LOL.
1 0