Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2021
Replying to swagata • Jul 29, 2026
Title Love for You
Ikr. I don't understand why it's only 8.2? Atleast 8.4 makes sense. Even NES has 8.6 which has more plot holes…
I agree. The auditing and the SML were dragging the drama. But overall, it was so good and deserves more than an 8.2. It was an 8.4 when it ended but people downvoted like crazy and the rating dropped from an 8.4 to an 8.2 in less than 4 hours.
0 0
Replying to Luna • Jul 28, 2026
Title Love for You
That's exactly why I stopped relying on the ratings and comments on this site a long time ago.😭 Some people…
okay!! I shall try ~
1 0
Replying to ibisfeather • Jul 28, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
post ep4 theories
I think the male friend is the SML's twin brother or adopted brother or something like that.
2 1
On Love for You • Jul 28, 2026
Title Love for You
I am kinda of sad to see that the rating for this drama hasn't gone up...
7 3
Replying to dramaguzzler • Jul 28, 2026
Title Love for You
https://youtube.com/shorts/Zpbl6wjhlzk?si=QQERZBugsrXXqVQVIf you wanna kill me, just say so😭😭
so cute I CANNOT
1 0
Replying to Luna • Jul 28, 2026
Title Love for You
That's exactly why I stopped relying on the ratings and comments on this site a long time ago.😭 Some people…
Ahh...I see.........mhm mhmm especially since the other guy and SWL are also said to look alike one another etc etc they hate on any form of competition that makes the other guy look bad.

LOOL I hope we are talking about the same fandom and that you can understand where I am going with this hahhahah
1 1
Replying to Luna • Jul 28, 2026
Title Love for You
That's exactly why I stopped relying on the ratings and comments on this site a long time ago.😭 Some people…
Wow, I had no idea that this was happening within his own fandom....that is kinda of sad??

Honestly, I am not a fan of ZLH but I loved POJ so I do try my best to watch his other dramas.
0 2
Replying to twinty • Jul 23, 2026
Title Love for You
I know some of you keep explaining that the specials are from the variety show. Then what is this? Are we sure…
omo omooo what is thisssss
0 1
Replying to Linmon • Jul 23, 2026
Title Love for You
It was mass downvoted
what?? no way nooooooo
1 0
Replying to Ikrame • Jul 23, 2026
Title Love for You
People on this website are DELUSIONAL cause how the hell they are rating such a masterpiece 8.2 and other cdramas…
yessssss u so right
1 0
Replying to Luna • Jul 23, 2026
Title Love for You
That's exactly why I stopped relying on the ratings and comments on this site a long time ago.😭 Some people…
We love LFY and that's honestly all that matters <3
I hope that many new viewers coming to watch this drama also enjoy and love it as much as we did!!!
5 1
Replying to Ikrame • Jul 23, 2026
Title Love for You
People on this website are DELUSIONAL cause how the hell they are rating such a masterpiece 8.2 and other cdramas…
i knoww 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
1 2
Replying to Luna • Jul 23, 2026
Title Love for You
That's exactly why I stopped relying on the ratings and comments on this site a long time ago.😭 Some people…
Agreed!!! I am glad the reception is doing much better outside of MDL but it is disappointing to see this much hate on here. Also, considering its popularity on social media, it is definitely susceptible to draw in more negativity easily - which is so unfortunate but people love to hate.

Also, I feel like it's competition too, like the dramas that aired at the same time as this one didn't get the recognition and popularity as much as this did, so....
7 6
On Love for You • Jul 23, 2026
Title Love for You
The way that this drama has been subjected to downvoting since it started airing is crazy lol
Like even before eps were out, people were already downvoting future eps loool to make sure the rating stayed down.
11 17
Replying to Ikrame • Jul 23, 2026
Title Love for You
Nothing. As the shows are airing people get very weird about shows, ratings they mass downvote them and stuff…
9.6 is exactly what it should be! I am also okay with a 10/10 haha
5 0
Replying to Ikrame • Jul 23, 2026
Title Love for You
People on this website are DELUSIONAL cause how the hell they are rating such a masterpiece 8.2 and other cdramas…
I couldn't agree more! It is actually quite sad that the rating went down by that much that quickly you know. It is just weird.
1 4
Replying to Nonsuch • Jul 22, 2026
Title Love for You
People who had waited for it to get closer to the last ep to start watching, and those who watch on viki with…
Interesting take.
1 0
Replying to basicquestion1 • Jul 22, 2026
Title Love for You
Yes, thank goodness for Chinese censorshipβ€”my brain should have some controls installed by them too! πŸ˜‚ MJ…
haha they indeed kept it spicy without showing us too much spice.
1 0
On Love for You • Jul 22, 2026
Title Love for You
wtff how did the ratings go from 8.4 to 8.2 in less than 4 hours...wtf that is so messed up.
5 8