News
On Boku Dake no Madonna • Dec 10, 2013
Title Boku Dake no Madonna
Does this end good?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love all the Gokusens, but the first is definetly my favorite.
1 0
KDramaQueen91 • Oct 16, 2013
Article The Seven Stages of Drama Grief
I've felt just about every one of those.
1 0
Replying to sakurahain • Sep 27, 2013
Article MDL Exclusive: Boys Before Flowers American Remake Cast Picks
I was so excited when I heard there would be an American version, but after reading details about the show and…
The plot reminds me of the first step up movie. I not saying I won't give the show a chance, but it's pretty obvious just by the look of the actors that it will be just like any other American teen drama. Which isn't really a bad thing, it's just not for me. There's a reason why I only watch Asian dramas.
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 27, 2013
Article MDL Exclusive: Boys Before Flowers American Remake Cast Picks
I was so excited when I heard there would be an American version, but after reading details about the show and seeing the actors. I feel disappointed. I agree, based on the country and culture changing certain aspects of the show are necessary. However, they went to far. They've managed to change the show into yet another petty American teen drama with no feeling.
5 0
amrita828 • Aug 16, 2013
Article The Love That Never Was
I really wanted Shin and Yankumi to end up together.
3 0
sakurahain • Aug 12, 2013
Article Messed Up Characters
I'll do one based on girls later.
0 0
Replying to kdramafan1974 • Aug 12, 2013
Article Messed Up Characters
I really want to watch Channel X but can't find it subbed anywhere. Anyone out there know where I can watch it?
I think I watched it on http://sugoideas.com/
1 0
On P.S. Man • May 16, 2013
Title P.S. Man
Does the ending suck?
0 0
On Summer's Desire • Feb 28, 2013
Title Summer's Desire
Does this end tragically?
0 0
Replying to sakurahain • Feb 9, 2013
Article Revenge: A Dish Best Served Cold
What about "A Man's Story"?
Gooddrama has it.
0 0
NewKDramaAddict • Feb 8, 2013
Article Revenge: A Dish Best Served Cold
What about "A Man's Story"?
0 0
Replying to sakurahain • Dec 31, 2012
Title The Legend
Will someone please tell me if the ending of this show is worth it?
Thank you.
0 0
addicted2dramas • Nov 2, 2012
Article The Good Boy vs. Bad Boy Debate
I can't help but fall for the nice guys every time, even though I know they won't get the girl. I always cry when they end up with the short end of the stick.
0 0
On GACKT • Nov 2, 2012
Person GACKT
I love his music!
1 0
On The Legend • Oct 16, 2012
Title The Legend
Will someone please tell me if the ending of this show is worth it?
0 0
On Shim Ji Ho • Aug 30, 2012
Person Shim Ji Ho
He's great!
2 0
On Kaneshiro Takeshi • Jun 27, 2012
Person Kaneshiro Takeshi
Really good actor.
0 0
