Funny to see 3 peeps here whining as if it changes the fact that he's a Korean Diddy.Kdiddy the diddler who diddles…
These would-be spin doctors had a slim window during the conference to put their false-narrative into the discussion. Take heart in that their efforts failed, miserably.
Man, those so-called reporters and journalists at the press conference were so disappointing. They are still fixated…
Every one of their so-called-editors: "This scandal has the potential to take down the entire entertainment industry in South Korea. And where will that put us? Out of business! You know what you have to do!"
It is encouraging to know that many people possess the emotional awareness to have recognized this, early on. To now have the conclusive proof that KSH pursued KSR while she was underage confirms the value of this EQ sense.
I hope this very public controversy can convince more people to a) learn to trust their gut instincts more, and b) educate themselves about the behaviors of pedophiles, narcissists &/or groomers to better protect our most vulnerable.
Back in 2016, it never even occurred to KSH that his intimate private messages might come back to bite him. But in 2020 he had wised up, and forced KSR to delete Kakaotalk and to use Telegram (an app with auto-delete messages function) instead.
I'm sure he now wishes that Kim Sae Ron & her family had lacked had the presence of mind to save her old phone. Fortunately, they did!
KSH was playing KSR from the beginning. Never a straight answer about the most important things (June 2016, Kakaotalk):
KSR: “Do you miss me or not?” KSH: “You? What do you think – do I miss you or not?” KSR: “How would I know! If you don’t tell me, I don’t know.” KSH: “Cute of you to ask that.” KSR: “So do you miss me or not?”
her ex-boyfriend, ex-best friend, and ex-husband, who weren’t even seen at her funeral, are now suddenly appearing…
Kim Sae Ron’s ex-husband said no such thing:
"Hello. This is the late Kim Sae Ron’s husband. I wondered if it was right for me to step up because I am still in pain, and unable to get out of my own feelings. I wondered if I would be causing damage to Sae Ron and her bereaved. Although I carefully considered it a few times, there have been so many distorted facts that are being spread, thanks to a couple of forces. I made the judgement that severe slander of the deceased was happening, and have written this statement in order to set the facts straight.
I was just living life as I did, an ordinary person, when I met Kim Sae Ron around mid-to-late November 2024, thanks to an introduction from an acquaintance. Thanks to having strong attraction to each other despite the short time, we got married legally in America, where I live, on January 12, 2025, with only witnesses present. Later, we decided to void the marriage upon agreement from both parties, due to the fact that we got married too quickly without serious consideration out of having fallen in love, as well as due to practical problems of a long-distance relationship, and differences in personalities.
It is completely not true that she was pregnant. Rumors of her pregnancy came around January 2025, but we first met in mid-to-late November 2024. That was when we first met, and we started getting serious around the end of November when she visited America. The timelines do not match up. Also, we were not thinking about children, so Kim Sae Ron was taking birth control pills. It is a severe form of humiliation of the late Kim Sae Ron to claim that she was threatened into marriage due to pregnancy, etc. Who gets married due to threats? We both loved each other, and Kim Sae Ron also passionately agreed to the marriage, showing that she wanted to proceed with it. I can provide evidence for this.
As such, it is completely far from the truth about how I made her stay in the marriage through violence. We were doing research in preparation to void the marriage mutually. Our relationship can be told from the last handwritten card Kim Sae Ron gave me. We both decided that it would be better to quietly void the marriage without letting people know that we had been wed for a short time overseas. But false information about our personal lives and marriage, and unconfirmed claims from her ex-boyfriend, were spread through recordings by YouTuber Lee Jin Ho, Director Kwak Tae Young, and her previous manager."
KSH right now: "She blinded me with science!"
KSR can finally move into the light! May her next lifetime bring her true & lasting joy & happiness!
I hope this very public controversy can convince more people to a) learn to trust their gut instincts more, and b) educate themselves about the behaviors of pedophiles, narcissists &/or groomers to better protect our most vulnerable.
I'm sure he now wishes that Kim Sae Ron & her family had lacked had the presence of mind to save her old phone. Fortunately, they did!
KSR: “Do you miss me or not?”
KSH: “You? What do you think – do I miss you or not?”
KSR: “How would I know! If you don’t tell me, I don’t know.”
KSH: “Cute of you to ask that.”
KSR: “So do you miss me or not?”
They had allegedly been dating since then.
The bereaved family of Kim Sae Ron has released screenshots of text messages exchanged between the late actress and Kim Soo Hyun in 2016.
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-sae-rons-family-reveals-kim-soo-hyuns-message-2016-minor/
"Hello. This is the late Kim Sae Ron’s husband. I wondered if it was right for me to step up because I am still in pain, and unable to get out of my own feelings. I wondered if I would be causing damage to Sae Ron and her bereaved. Although I carefully considered it a few times, there have been so many distorted facts that are being spread, thanks to a couple of forces. I made the judgement that severe slander of the deceased was happening, and have written this statement in order to set the facts straight.
I was just living life as I did, an ordinary person, when I met Kim Sae Ron around mid-to-late November 2024, thanks to an introduction from an acquaintance. Thanks to having strong attraction to each other despite the short time, we got married legally in America, where I live, on January 12, 2025, with only witnesses present. Later, we decided to void the marriage upon agreement from both parties, due to the fact that we got married too quickly without serious consideration out of having fallen in love, as well as due to practical problems of a long-distance relationship, and differences in personalities.
It is completely not true that she was pregnant. Rumors of her pregnancy came around January 2025, but we first met in mid-to-late November 2024. That was when we first met, and we started getting serious around the end of November when she visited America. The timelines do not match up. Also, we were not thinking about children, so Kim Sae Ron was taking birth control pills. It is a severe form of humiliation of the late Kim Sae Ron to claim that she was threatened into marriage due to pregnancy, etc. Who gets married due to threats? We both loved each other, and Kim Sae Ron also passionately agreed to the marriage, showing that she wanted to proceed with it. I can provide evidence for this.
As such, it is completely far from the truth about how I made her stay in the marriage through violence. We were doing research in preparation to void the marriage mutually. Our relationship can be told from the last handwritten card Kim Sae Ron gave me. We both decided that it would be better to quietly void the marriage without letting people know that we had been wed for a short time overseas. But false information about our personal lives and marriage, and unconfirmed claims from her ex-boyfriend, were spread through recordings by YouTuber Lee Jin Ho, Director Kwak Tae Young, and her previous manager."
— Kim Sae Ron’s ex-husband
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-sae-rons-husband-releases-bombshell-statement-addresses-pregnancy-blackmail-allegations/