Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2025
  • Awards Received: Wholesome Troll1 Free Range Tomato1
Replying to feat_7teen • Mar 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Seriously? It's been over two weeks already and still he can't even apologise for his actions? Disgusting xy chromosome…
Each day that passes, KSH is only confirming what we already know—that he is a narcissist.

Humans evolved (or were given) the ability to feel guilt & shame as a prompt to evolve better behaviors & to develop a capacity to feel deep empathy for others. But narcissists are—by nature—regressive when confronted with this. They will do whatever it takes to avoid confronting these emotions, even proclaiming to the world that they believe themselves to be above reproach, and certainly not emotionally stunted or immature in their thinking in any way.

I suspect KSH is ruled by desperate compulsions to avoid admitting guilt any display of contriteness will only seem sincere. KSH will give his all to perform his role as if life-or-death is on the line.
15 2
Replying to eutsnnyl • Mar 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
More info someone posted on reddit about the bartender/friend of KSR and his recorded convo with Lee JinHo. It's…
Much appreciated!
11 0
Replying to Tanky Toon • Mar 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
For over a decade, I've worked for a boss who is a classic example of this.-It's everyone's fault except his.-When…
You survived! I'm glad you are thriving now.

I've also been in a similar situation (but not one lasting two decades!)

I advise anyone who may be going through a work environment which is even remotely similar to this to keep a very private journal and record every incident, in detail. If you ever are confronted with an unfair action against you this journal will be invaluable in your labor dispute. And without it, you will likely feel powerless and unable to do anything except comply.
8 3
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Mar 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Firstly, the key board warriors are the ones that bullied her for posting that picture with Kim Soo Hyun and the…
Children cannot legally sign contracts—including marriage contracts—because their brains are not fully developed especially their abilities to reason & control their impulses. Groomers take advantage of this. Please stop advocating grooming.
5 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Mar 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Just checked G-Dragon's Instagram follower count: It's 24 Million.vs 20,2 million KSH Followers.....Have fun being…
I'm not sure whether G-Dragon deserves much credit. After failing to distance himself when the news broke that KSH had attended one of his listening parties during KSR's funeral, he briefly liked, then unliked a post mentioning that KSH would be removed from the production of G-Dragon's variety show, Good Day.

After KSH crashed the filming of the next episode despite having been asked to stay away, MBC (with or without G-Dragon's participation) took a stronger stance regarding the embattled actor's participation on Good Morning. Last week's episode was canceled or delayed, and KSH has been scrubbed entirely from the new trailer.
7 2
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Mar 26, 2025
I saw "Weak Hero" appear on Netflix yesterday, but the difference in title made me doubt whether it is the series from my "Plan to Watch list", so I came here to confirm — it is!

I have submitted "Weak Hero" as an additional title, above.
4 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Mar 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
As Kenny Rogers used to say...You gotta know when to hold emKnow when to fold emKnow when to walk awayKnow when…
Yes. I hope KSH spends a very long time under the earth, and your suggestion is as close to 'buried alive' as we are likely ever to get.
3 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Mar 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A NARCISSIST IS EXPOSED:https://narcissismguide.com/when-a-narcissist-is-exposed/#1: They deny…
🔨 Nailed it! 👏🏼👏🏼
11 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
It's been over two weeks since KSH has been surrounded by obedient subordinates, fawning sycophants, sympathetic reporters, & complimenting industry personnel. He must be missing the life to which he had become accustomed. The absence of constant praise is filled with silence & the thoughts in his own head.

Why would we pity him while he is adapting? He should be getting used to it.
14 0
Replying to Daldajang • Mar 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
A reply (as you were typing this) to the post just below yours claims the "ex-husband said that he only met KSR…
It is important that people like you continue to make this point. You are of course correct.

Meanwhile, I'm still gonna indulge in some harsh satire against KSH, if only because he should have known better than to have made some of the choices which brought him to this moment. But mostly because of Kim Sae Ron. RIP 😢
1 0
Replying to atom951 • Mar 26, 2025
She won't suffer, she got paid, she may be best to distance herself from this drama asap. It's a write-off
Sure. All that is true and not right, also unfair! But Lee Jung Jae's performance was broadcast, which is a requirement for nomination. This series will not qualify, and no actor awards.
0 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
I hope Kim Sae Ron is up in heaven and given a boon by angels to expose her tormentors back here on earth.
11 0
Replying to Dany • Mar 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
I totally understood you, and I agree. I am not going to stop talking about it, I’m going to comment and boycott,…
NeverForget
6 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 25, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Kim Sae Ron wanted to escape Korea, even if it meant through marriage… This is heartbreaking.
11 0
Replying to HAM • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Hot Spot Spoiler
They ended it on a cliffhanger this week! AAHH Every time there is a heartwarming moment, Takahashi takes it…
And that recurring buildup of Takahashi ruining every heartfelt moment with an additional disclosure all leads to a huge payoff in episode 8, following his revelation of his motivation to save Ki! 🤣
1 0
Replying to woocashoo • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Hot Spot
And went up to 7.9 after it finished airing. I guess it might be worth watching.
It's up to 8.0 now, amidst its international release schedule (having been delayed for subtitles production), currently post episode 8/10. I expect it will should continue to rise as it is increasingly delivering fun & endearing payoffs.
2 1
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 25, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
I can't help thinking Kim Soo Hyun is going absolutely batshit-crazy wonko-bonkers nuts while stressing over his shame, regrets, & diminishing prospects!

One minute he is lying in bed wondering if he's gonna die, which leads to whether it's happening now? Suddenly he's marching around the room, madly obsessing about the furniture. If that is his deathbed, why would he ever lay in it? The next day he's out in the yard standing a meter deep working a shovel and muttering to himself about what it would feel like to dig his own grave?

I can only hope KSH gets through this with enough lucidity to appreciate each and every moment, and all that they bring. And I wish him a very long life.
5 1
Replying to Dagucis • Mar 25, 2025
Title Knock Off
I hope that the police will figure out who lied, who cheated and who really helped....the one who goes to the…
Unless they have the original memory card, metadata can be faked. But there are other ways photos can be authenticated such as matching a hairstyle with other known photos from a particular time period.
9 0