• Birthday: February 14
  • Join Date: August 19, 2016
Voice
Mar 13, 2017
This drama cemented the fact that I am really a big fan of Jang Hyuk. He can be anything! Absolutely anything! Even a crazy ass policeman with a bone to pick with all the bad guys! Such a great actor! A gift to dramaland, really! It also doesn't hurt that this drama's story is plainly amazing! I am always excited for the new episodes because there's one mystery after another and it's never over the top.

The whole crew created this drama beautifully. Powerful and finishes with an "oomph!". I highly recommend this!
The Girl Who Sees Scents
Sep 14, 2016
Annndd I found another winning couple!

The power of this drama derives from the two main leads and the uniqueness of the plot. A girl who SEES SCENTS. It sounds preposterous! Honestly, I never would have imagined such a character! However, the drama made it work and man oh man did it work beautifully! You can clearly see the chemistry growing between the main characters! By the end of the story, they seemed real already!

Dragging moments? Errrmm.. I don't think so. Thanks to the other characters, the policemen and even the villain, the story became more and more interesting. I also like the mysteries that the story presented. The planning, executing and even the investigating parts were all crucial to me. The writers were brilliant for having me hang on every detail! That was just awesome! The main villain's case is still my favorite!

I wish all dramas can have such a cast. They all made this drama work. I love it! :)

Goblin
Jan 22, 2017
PERFECTION. What more is there to say? This drama has everything. From romance, to life lessons, to humor and then some. It has everything. It's visually great too! I am very proud to be one of those people who stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to watch this. I was with them when they cried, laughed, got angry or frustrated. That's how much this drama affected me. I found myself doing an ugly-cry more times than I care to admit. Goblin surely touches your heart with its life lessons. The entire cast and production team created a masterpiece. AWESOME JOB!!! The future of dramas is as bright as the Goblin's blue flames! :)
PERFECTION!!!!

Doctors
Aug 24, 2016
I don't know why a lot of people spout hate on this drama. I love it. It's one of the best I've watched, mostly because of the incredible chemistry between the two MCs. Gosh, they were just so adorable and friggin realistic! I love that the plot led to some closures between the characters. Park Shin Hye is all grown up indeed! She's becoming better and better. Her acting here is far better than her previous ones. The back story and the other characters were also very flavorful. They made the story brighter.

*sigh*

Now that I've finished this, I kinda don't know what to do with myself. What to watch next? lol

Moon Embracing the Sun
Aug 26, 2016
Crazy perfect!!!! This historical drama is just amazing! I was afraid that I would get bored, but no! It proved me wrong in so many ways. I love the superb acting that EVERYONE, and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE of the cast did. They had me for over 24 hours (they still have me, actually.. I keep on re-watching this). It's so captivating that I felt as if I was really there with them, cheering them on, crying with them, laughing with them and falling in love with them. It's just so precious! I wish all historical dramas can give me this kind of satisfaction.
The Magician
Sep 2, 2016
This is a truly beautiful story. I feel like I watched a Disney movie with a heavier plot. Even the music reminded me about Disney. It's really magical.

The main characters' chemistry is palpable. They're so cute! I like the way they got together, the way they enjoyed each other's company and they way the sought each other out. They both made my heart flutter. ??

That ending is just perfect. After everything that happened, I am happy for them. :)
Missing 9
Mar 12, 2017
Missing 9? More like missing justice!
Where is justice when a monster all throughout the series is included in the ending scene with a happy vibe? I'm sorry, but I just can't accept that.
It was good, great even, except for that scene. What was the writer thinking giving people that ending?
What a major let down!
Bring It On, Ghost
Aug 31, 2016
What can I say, I'm a sucker for this kind of drama. The story line might have already been used in other dramas/movies (ahem, Just Like Heaven), but they put more flavor in it, so I really can't say that it's bad.

I can say that the MCs did a very, very good job though! Their chemistry is visible and they were true to their characters from start to finish. I love how cute the MCs could be with each other. :)

I like how humor came naturally in this drama too. I can say that the actors did a great job . ^_^

I like how it all ended. I wish there's a part 2!!!

Heart to Heart
Nov 7, 2016
This drama honestly has one of the best plots ever in drama land. I couldn't predict what's going to happen next! It's kind of the same with the characters themselves. It was hard to see what their next move or reaction will be. Their acting was superb too! Awesome, just plain awesome! I love it! :)
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Apr 17, 2017
10! 10! 10!

To the couple who made me believe that they are "real", I give you both a 10!!!

The way they acted (or not) got me watching from start to finish! The whole idea of this drama is quite unique to me! Not to mention that the cast and crew did everything for it to be light hearted even with all the fight scenes and seriously effed up criminal!

I just.. Ah! I'm at a loss of other things to say aside from it's just way perfect to me.
Thank you, Bong Bong and Min Min. You guys were my great source of happiness these past months. :)