Love Sick: The Series Season 2

• Members: 2,688

Tachyomin
Oct 23, 2015
If you loved the first season, this will make you fall in love all over again! Season 2 gives so much more than the first one: it has more depth and a lot happens. It has many different stories between many people, but is more focused on the main couple than the first season. I love the storylines which awaken many feelings and thoughts. In the middle of all drama Love Sick provides humor and cuteness. Again, Love Sick fails with way too obvious commercial scenes. They should be less thrown on the viewers' face. Now it just makes me mad and not to buy any of the stuff. The cast has improved a lot from the previous season. I am glad that the cast stayed the same and I'm really able to see that they've grown as actors and actresses. What I didn't like was the slightly open ending for some couples. This drama keeps its place as my favorite drama and I'm sure I'll rewatch it!

KimWanHee
Oct 16, 2015
So just as a starter: If you liked season 1 of Love Sick for it's story and music and the cute and sweet moments as well as the comedy scenes, then season 2 will definitely be a good choice to watch.

Story: The story of season 2 finally resolves some of the issues and problems which came up in season 1. How exactly...that would be a spoiler ;D For me, season 2 seemed a little bit more mature and detailed than season 1. Also the producers finally decided to concentrate on the main couples and only show some scenes (for fun and entertainment) of other couples and storylines (still if you only like one couple or so, you're gonna end up skipping a lot).
Season 2, It goes a little bit away from the 'just romance' feeling and connects different elements of life with the romantic and friendship relationships between the characters. Nevertheless, season 2 is just as sweet as season 1.

Acting/Cast: The casting choice, I think, is perfect. The acting...maybe not so much. It is definitely better than season 1, especially in later half of season 2. You can see how the actors and actresses learned and became better at acting. So compliments to the cast :D

Music: I've never seen a show or real life, where the songs are sooo accurate to what someone is feeling...I love the music in Love Sick but sometimes I just have to laugh when I think about how they always seem to find a song which resembles their feelings exactly to the point o.O XD Still the music itself is great, catchy and suitable for the show.

Rewatch: Oh, I'm soooo gonna rewatch this!!! XD

So overall, if you get over a little bit of awkwardness and some annoying characters (I think there is no one who watched the show and didn't find at least one character they don't like) then I definitely recommend watching this. The story itself is definitely worth it!!!

Darkbloom
Jan 18, 2016
Okay so I finally finished this drama and I have mixed feelings. The beginning to middle was really good, I kept watching 2 episodes every day. I really liked all the plots, every episode left me wanting more...

Then like the last ~10 episodes or so were really dragged out. Too much focus on Noh/Phun. Or more like "bad" focus on Noh/Phun. One of them is jealous, gets mad, they don't talk about it and then they finally apologize to each other. It got really repetitive and it was so obvious that Phun wasn't cheating that I just kept thinking "get it over with, please".

Despite these slow last episodes the ending was still really rushed. Don't want to spoil too much but it barely made sense to me. Like, suddenly Pete realized his feelings to X despite showing that he liked Yuri? Suddenly Ohm realized he fucked up? I don't question the decisions, I just don't think that the reasons for the characters to do these stuff was shown on the drama... it felt so random.

There was too little Pang/Pop, Ohm/Mick, Win/Per/Mark. Even Jeed got too little screentime imho. These storylines had so much potential and were much more interesting than Noh/Phun and I felt like they weren't as developed as they should have been.

That being said I still enjoyed the drama, even despite the atrocious number of in-your-face product placements. It was a good followup to the first season. The relationship between Noh and Phun was more realistic and slower this time so it really helped. Also cute and funny scenes from the Friday College students at least made me smile during these slow last episodes.

Ann Ocampos
Apr 6, 2017
I have been watching this movies many times the only scene I don't like when someone said about a milk that ain't clean i think earn,fi,Pete, was their in that in conversation that should be deleted it's like in insult to all mother's .The second is the scene of bee a recruiter of actors & model coz you got a feeling that they did this movies coz they can't pay the fee just a feeling. The 3rd is the scene when phunoh was dressing up as a cowboy can't relate at all . Know how wish they did this movies when are 18 or 19 coz they will adult they can show the kissing scene to the public

Sofi95
Dec 18, 2015
I finished to watch this series in a flash.
First of all: even if you're not a fujoshi or a BL fan, this series is absolutely worth to watch. It isn't a normal love story about two men. It is a wonderful path passing through the life of a group of young boys and girls, who are venturing to discover themselves.
When you finish this drama, you'll find yourself (and the world around you) full of love. Love... Love everywhere. At least, this is the incredible thing which happened to me.
Second important thing: if you start this drama, you can't escape from get addicted to it. You will probably grow fond of all the boys of the Friday college and, in general, of the cast. I'm going to miss them a lot T_T Their acting is not perfect: they're novice actors at their first work. Keeping in mind this basic thing, it's incredible to see how they changed from the beginning of the first season to the end of the second season. They grew up so fast, as people and as actors.
Another wonderful thing is the soundtrack of the series. There are some wonderful songs which will probably remain forever on my music player and which I can listen thousands of times without getting tired.
Lastly, I just want to ensure this series won't disappoint you. Almost all the forms of love on this earth are perfectly represented through a simple drama: between two men, between men and women, between friends, in family.
It absolutely became one of my favorite drama, I'll frequently rewatch it!

English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes. ç_ç

Merill
Oct 28, 2015
Saying that I loved this show wouldn't be enough. I really enjoyed both the first and the second season and now that I finished them both I just feel empty T_T (I'm reading the novel while rewatching the whole show eheh)

Anyway, the story is new with a fresh concept according to me. It isn't common to find such a cute and real love story between two young guys in movies and series, even the less in asian dramas,
I've enjoyed watching all the happenings, to a point when I was struggling between keep watching to see how the story would have gone on or watching slowly every episode so not to finish the drama too soon.

The story is very cute and funny and the side characters are very enjoyable (even though at first I had a tough time remembering the names and the faces of the less important ones XD). I would have given less time to Jeed though. Her scenes where just a waste of time =_=.

The music which accompained the scenes was really pleasant and it fitted perfectly. I swear that every song kept repeating in my mind for a long time after watching each episode haha :)

Many people complained about the so called awkward acting, but I think that the inexperience and the little awkwardness of the actors are what made the drama all the way better. The two main actors portrayed perfectly the hesitations and uncertainties of adolescents who happen to face unexpected changes in their life, with all their doubts and feelings. Sometimes the side characters were a little too awkward though eheh XD

What to say... I totally loved Phun and Noh :D

Odessa Jones
Feb 25, 2018
Following up my glowing review for season 1...

Story: Season 2 is when I gave up following the side stories. Too many confusing, uninteresting side characters. But Noh and Phun's story is 10/10. Season 2 takes time to go in depth as the boys figure out whether they have enough courage to commit to each other.

They both hate to let people down, and find it really difficult to contemplate breaking up with their girlfriends and defending their relationship to friends and family. But they can't escape the fact that they're really, really into each other. Even when they're on a beach vacation with their girlfriends.

Sometimes romance stories rely on weird contrived conflicts, but not this one. Even Noh and Phun's most stupid disagreements and misunderstandings make sense because of their underlying fear--the simple teenage fear of liking someone more than they like you, and the more difficult fear of being gay.

Acting: The actor who plays Phun started to grow on me in this season. Maybe he was acquiring acting skills on the job. And Captain, who plays Noh, seems to have visibly grown older by the end of the series. Both these guys just have so much sincerity and charisma, more than making up for their inexperience as actors.

They have solid chemistry on screen. Perhaps it's chemistry that comes mostly from great writing, editing and directing--these two don't have to do any intimate sex scenes like in a show like Together with Me, which would be a real test--but within this context they're completely convincing. Whether they're joking around, or Holding Hands Significantly, it's clear they want to be together. They make this show special.

Music: I still don't notice music one way or another, and don't count music in my evaluation.

Rewatch Value: I've already rewatched large portions of Phun/Noh's story, and I'll watch again when I need cheering up. The three-dimensional characters are likeable and sincere, and their relationship is refreshingly free of weird plot twists. It's easy to sympathize with their troubles and cheer for them when they find tender moments together (and they have a lot). I love a boys' love story that doesn't have too much angst--this fills the bill.

Julius Angelo Garcia
Aug 22, 2017
I call it Love.

Compared with the iceberg Love Sick Season 1, that's the tip, the surface is the Season 1. Due to its Season 2, there is a deeper and deeper story in this series.

This is the longest series I've been watching. No lapses, no dead air, no dead story. If Season 1 is criticized for a simple plot or poor performance, I think they are wrong at that point. That's because Season 1, it's just a introduction. I believe in Season 2 they have shown all the faces of each character.
It's astonishing that at a show like this they see the different colors and faces of the word, "Love". It's a heartfelt feeling that this show is open to all the possibilities, as well as those who have come together. This show can open the hearts and minds of those who have come to know, exactly what the true love affects. No recognized color, as long as you love, you love.

The settings, ordinary, an all-boys school and an all-girls school, at home, are in the hallway. It's amazing to imagine, very simple places, humorous that these places are simple yet they've made it extraordinary because of the flow of story. :D

Muzik_Lover
Jan 26, 2016
The drama in a hand was very great!! I'm still in disbelief that it was over by the time I finished watching the final episode; I still wanted more, but sadly it was the last episode. I wanted a cast talk at the end of this season like how at the end of season 1 the cast talked about their experiences with the drama and their character and such. (I can always hope for a Season 3, but who knows if there will be one.......only hope T___T).

The actors and actresses were great for their age, but at times I felt that they tried a little too hard to express a certain emotion. For example, when someone was crying I felt that they tried a little too hard to draw tears out, but I mean it's cry acting and no one said that was easy, so I give them props though.

The music was fabulous! (Especially Captain's version of Kor Rong; his voice killed me and the emotions he put forth into singing that song) I had to pause some episodes every so often because I had to go and search for the songs and download them. Nat Tol's Unconditional Love (BUFF4's cover version) and the Theme Song - Shake were also very good and I had to go download them as well! The whole cast basically have angelic voices; something about Thai singing just draws me in just like K-Pop.

I love Phun/Noh all the way, but I felt that they were a little dramatic like they were their own "girls" and that they displayed more "girl" like emotions than the actual girls themselves. Still love them *Hearts*. My favorite couple is probably Ohm/Mick!! I just wish their story was extended upon on because of how adorable it was. A lot of the side couples' story line had so much potential, but I guess the author/director wanted to focus on the main's, so I understand why the sides didn't have much screentime; especially Pop/Pang. I also liked Per/Win's coupling too. I thought Mark/Win's coupling was adorable too, especially during one scene near the end.

What I learned from watching this drama according to the guys and girls:
What I learned about the guys:
They are a bunch of emotional wrecks!!!! Like seriously, they didn't even need the girls in the drama because they were more emotional and dramatic than the girls!!!!! In real life you don't find much guys like that, but I do like how they each displayed their characters.
What I learned about the girls:
They're obnoxious and annoying and are pretty much attention seekers. I really pitied Jeed throughout the series. I despised Grace from Ep. 1 of Season 1 and despised her to the very end. And I knew Aim wasn't going to be the goody two-shoe she was displayed to be at the very beginning of the series.

I would definitely re-watch!!!!!! Maybe not now, but a few months down the road or next year as I usually re-watch dramas 1 or 2 years later. Honestly this is one of(if not) the best Thai school dramas I've seen and watched.

I really want a Season 3...........................................

Preston
Jun 3, 2017
Uh. Episode 24!! That's all I need to say. The opening scene with Noh and Yuri was expertly done. These two young stars caused me to cry more tears than I've cried in years in that scene. Such a beautiful and emotional moment that proves how much two people can care for each other. This show is everything!!
LinnAnderson
Oct 7, 2016
This is the best BL series I have ever watch.
Love both of White (Phun) and Captain (Noh).
They really are adorable and have great chemistry together.
Fairy Hunterz
Mar 10, 2016
I think this series have continued the story from first season .. its so romantic and nice story .. but i hope they will make for season 3... so fast to end this story..