Love O2O

Anks
Sep 20, 2016
So in love with this drama...i have already watched it twice and read the translated novel after that..but i'm still not satisfied. The gaming world, both the leads, their cute chemistry and undying love for each other, their amazing set of friends, everything is just so great..Have never loved a chinese drama so much..and Yang Yang ..oh yang yang you stole my heart with your cute smiles and subtle acting. He is Xiao Nai personified..so charismatic!! I'm so looking forward to all his other projects in the future.

The only thing negative i have to say about the drama is the female lead's kissing skills, which was kind of a turn-off.. But Yang Yang is definitely swoonworthy!

Overall, a must watch drama..because you just can't get enough.

wildheart23
Sep 30, 2016
This drama is cute, light, funny, sweet and everything you need in your hectic life.

STORY: No devil incarnate mother in law. No stupid female lead. No unnecessary melodramatic scenes. No prolonged misunderstanding. Can it be any better? Go figure!

Well, the online game theme is a big bonus to avid MMORPG players like me. The colorful costumes, amazing graphics and nerdy gaming terms brought back the memories of my old self playing online games while I slept, ate and studied on front my computer. I must say that the whole production nailed it!

Acting/Cast: I will set aside the fact that Yang Yang is a total eyecandy and will give an honest and fair review. Overall, everyone gave a decent performance but what bothers me is the expressions of the female actors (minor roles included) which are a little too animated for my liking. More often than not, I am distracted by their too animated expressions or big movements. MY personal favorite though are Hao Mei and KO (and their budding bromance). The three thinkers or whatever you call them are super funny that I always find myself on the floor laughing out loud.

Music: Love the music! I've been humming this unconsciously for several days :D

Rewatch Value: After a week I still feel the same about this drama.The feels have not worn off yet despite teh dramas I have watched after this. So yes, I am going to rewatch those cheesy lovely romance scenes.

aqil3s
Jan 31, 2017
if you're looking for a light, sweet, romantic drama, then i will really2 recommend this !!

story : i love how the writers wrote the story and the romances between them..this drama is quite light without any antagonist or bad second lead interfere much..not also typical drama where the rich cold guy fall for the poor nice woman..this drama is just a story between two genius gorgeous student who fall with each other and met through an online game..of course they share same interest..relationship goals alert !! haha..this drama makes me wanna fall for someone..so if you want to watch a really sweet cute drama, i would recommend this !!

cast : at first i thought that the male lead look a bit awkward, but then i realize that i keep fall for him..not to mention that he got that looks ! you may thought that the girl are a bit loud in the gym or cafeteria scene, but trust me after sometime you'll join them and scream !
for the female lead, i love how she act..she looks refine, elegant, intelligent and very sweet..i love how she talks (not like other taiwan drama where the female lead are very loud)..
as for both, i do think they suit with each other..this drama is not like other where they fight and gradually fall in love..but since from the beginning they are so in love..that chemistry between them is surely your relationship goal !

ost : i'm not saying the ost are bad..but truthfully i don't even remember any song from this drama..maybe i didn't pay attention to the music..but heyy i'm watching a drama not listening to a music..

rewatch : of course i will..but maybe i'll start from when they are together instead from the beginning..why ?? please remember that 30 ep means 30 hours..so just for rewatch i'll skip first 10 episodes..huhu

Natasha
Oct 20, 2016
I love this film so much!! Maybe the others says that I'm crazy because I have watched this film more than 5 times. But this film such a " dreaming relationship", Yang Yang too much cool and handsome, and Zheng Shuang so beautiful.. I think this film is the best dramas!!
CarrieannWhite
Dec 12, 2016
Loved the drama.. for me it was a 10/10..the acting from lead to supporting they did a fantastic job. I don't play video games but it made me want me to try. The Story was great, watched the film and the Drama. And the Writer the Drama was just great.
DreamDramaCatcher
Oct 12, 2016
Ok, this Chinese drama was sooo cute!! You should totally watch this even though I had no idea what was going on in the first episode everything became clearer later on. I kept thinking why am I watching this strange drama but it's really, really addictive seriously I couldn't stop watching no matter how hard I tried. The story is a bit unexpected but it was actually really good, every episode ends with a cliffhanger making you want to see what happens next and it always ends at the most important parts. Something I didn't like about this drama is the opening cause it shows so many spoilers I wished it wasn't there, some of you wouldn't mind that but those who do, I suggest you skip the opening (the ending song as well). If you have free time you should watch it! no regrets :D

alah91
Oct 1, 2016
Thumbs up for the drama. Not typical love story. Love how they illustrate the computer games world with the real world one. One strong point i love is the story is based on university students life. They played games most of time, but the drama still show the casts still studying hard and have exams to do. Most of student life drama didnt showed this. Even both lead casts is popular in the drama, the story didnt too focus on showing them big like others drama. Try watch, i totally recommend it. Read the novels too but still hoping the make 1 or 2 sequel episodes based on it.

Raven Mikhail
Oct 15, 2016
A sweet love story between gamers, I love the development of their romance in the game. Yang Yang is very good looking especially in the game. Its a cute love story and coming of age drama.
hollywillow
Sep 21, 2016
I actually can't stand dramas with more than 20 episodes. I tend to get bored and dropped drama very often. But then the popularity of this drama is rising and rising so it's really grab my attention. I don't even think I would love it. I don't know the actors, I don't know anything about it. But yeah I ran out of K-Dramas so I think what the hell let's just watch it!

Overall, I think the story is cute and simple. Like others romantic-comedy drama, this one is light. The story follows the leads' life and surprisingly it didn't make me bored at all! But it would be perfect if the ending is something bigger not just an ordinary ending. Same with Boss & Me, the ending is meh, but okay and good. Maybe they followed the novel ending, so idk, I didn't read the novel.

My only complaint is the one who played Wei Wei. I know she's beautiful, and her acting is okay. But sometimes I feel like lack of emotion, and sometimes she's just not totally deliver it. But well, I don't even know her. I never watched her in other dramas. But I still like it.

kailtynkox
Nov 27, 2016
I really loved Yang Yang in this one he is so handsome and did a good job. This is a must watch!