Ra Rerng Fai

Giz
Mar 6, 2018
"Yada,close your eyes"....these words haunted me thru the drama and will egg me on to rewatch this drama soon again. Infact, I just finished it and wanna go back again.

This lakorn is very well made....it looks like a kdrama very pretty but has that thai chemistry in it.

The main lead pair -just incredible. Krit and Yada are so freakin awesome together....no real kisses but u dont even need them....these guys build chemistry just being in the same screen space. I love Ken since Sawan Biang and watched many more but this show is like his rebirth...he looks sooo freakin HOTT.... I love the female lead playing Yada too, watched Ngao Hua Jai before this so could really connect with her.

This show has everything and is well paced...so much happens in 14 episodes that u feel like u gotta rewatch it again to absorb it better.

Watch it if u like gr8 chemistry, bad heros, romance and strong women.... no rape in this drama and it still rocks the slap/kiss charts plus the behind the scenes at the end of each epi is so cute:)

hina19
Jan 1, 2018
Just wanted to say show is great to watch, its story line, acting, music everything is just perfect . I really loved  Wongpuapan Theeradej acting , his acting is natural that's why his acting skills is always great loved it  and also  Bhirombhakdi Woranut even she gave a great performance in this lakorn and even other cast in  this lakorn were great .

Just wished this lakorn would have more episodes,   This is the great lakorn to watch and looking forward for further  episodes
Azet
Feb 20, 2019
Exhilarating and Stunning, "Ra Rerng Fai" is a hardcore romantic slap-kiss that presents Vengeance,betrayal,torment, family, honor and are so full of deceptions that it mindblowns you. Starring the legendary Ken Theeradeth as the ruthless Shakrit and actress Noon Wongsawan (my first time watching her on-screen) as Yada, their long time experience of acting truly paid off in this well received drama and you can`t take your eyes off them when you watch them interact and sees how their chemistry sets the screen on fire.We have a wonderful tail of cast and a darkness to the drama that makes your heart beat faster.From the start Shakrit really comes off as a devious sociopath, where he leaves Yada`s sister on their wedding day and watches the whole hell he creates with a cold satisfaction.It`s said that its the father he wants make suffer, but he chooses to create havoc for his children too just for the fun of it, and because it makes the father suffer 100 times more when he sees his children suffer. The oldest one of the children is the daughter Yada who just came back from Switzerland to attend her sisters wedding. Very different from her younger sister who is a very gentle human being,Yada has a mind of steel and takes charge whenever she comes into a room. Not having ever seen her sisters groom she doesn`t realize he is the same man who stopped the lift for her, or brought her coffe when her father falled ill on hospital. Shakrit is a master on deception and does it unfeelingly and cooly. But when Noon later on realizes the truth at the end of 1:st episode Shakrit tells her dangerously not to chase him, "because i like to be the one to do the chasing".

A war forms between Yada and Shakrit, a dangerous game where one will have to win, and Yada are magnificent in standing on her ground against the mighty Shakrit, and never hesitated to challenge him. But against his will Shakrit does desire her, and gets fascinated by her spirit...and also her vulnerability that touched him in a way no ones feelings ever touched him before. Using blackmail he soon also forces her to marry him, and while declaring that its for revenge against her father,we see that its because he have strong feelings for her and its such a beautiful view to see him treat her like his woman. He cherishes her and protects her,and even trusts her when he never trusted anyone for 20 years.His bestfriend Tassana has his growing romance with Yadas younger sister Khem, and there is a third romance between Shakrit`s adopted sister Chayanee and Yadas hot-tempered younger brother Traitot, and damn how i also enjoyed their love-hate relationship!!All the forced kisses between Shakrit and Yada was yummi as hell as the chemistry was BURNING OFF the screen all the time, and watching a shirtless Ken? Mindblowing and made me wave a hand over my face just because i couldn`t stop getting hot all over Ken`s irresistible sexiness!!!!Damn how that man aged well over the years,damn damn!!!!All is fair in love and war, so see how Shakrit gets his revenge..and eventually redemption and watch him give up everything in the name of love

Kulit Jeruk
Oct 19, 2018
Story is perfect, no plot hole. Characterization of each character is very good, consistent—especially Sharkrit, has no gaps that I can get. Acting from the cast is amazing. The cast of Sharkrit and Yada plays their character perfectly, but I like the cast of Chayanee - she's the best one for me. Khemika's cast is a little unnatural in the expression and body gimmick in the early episodes, I don't like it, but she then fixes it. I love the way they take motion pictures, camera movements, their angle of view, their field of view, classy! Overall, it's amazing... And, actually, one of the best lakorn that I ever watch.