The King’s Avatar

Ro Sun Tamang
I have watched the anime version and now drama which was awesome. You must watch this drama if your are a gammer too. Best Drama ever for me. All the story is so good that they have created all the scene exactly like in the anime which was awesome. I have watched the anime version and now drama which was awesome. You must watch this drama if your are a gammer too. Best Drama ever for me. All the story is so good that they have created all the scene exactly like in the anime which was awesome. I have watched the anime version and now drama which was awesome. You must watch this drama if your are a gammer too. Best Drama ever for me. All the story is so good that they have created all the scene exactly like in the anime which was awesome.

Dropped 24/40
Ma criselda crisse Cave
Dropped 0
I don’t understand why this has a rating of 8.7 here when for me this is 9 something. I don’t really watch any drama without romance nor something about online games but this one is undeniably good, aside from yang yang’a face lol ???? though some actings are really bad the female lead as far as ep 24 isn’t really captivating. The music, scene, storyline for me is the best. I can’t really say im new to drama’s because i came from taiwanese drama to korean to thai and chinese. I can say this one is gold well Atleast for now???? ep 24
Sakshi Gupta
"CHASE". I have been watching the progress of the king's Avatar since the first day. It grabbed my attraction all out of the most. The assigned actors are amazing and worthy of being cast in this drama. The music sounds phenomenol with ongoing sequences of episodes. Have patience to watch this drama and get indulged in realistic world of chase. This drama most essentially gives the message to have high spirit and get back once you stopped with winning possibilities.
Yang Yang is the top rated actor for me. He has absorbed himself in the character apart from looks. His culinary acting skills are making this drama interesting alongwith other actors' effort. Well directed with background scenes.
I would recommend every body to watch it until the end and then rate how you like it as because rating at initial stage may spoil the worthy work of the finest actors.

Juliana Maisyara
1 day ago
the king's avatar is very different with yangyang's other drama love o2o and i think it's better from the story, acting, cinematography. the story is slightly different with novel (background story character) but i like it. i also like the opening song, it looks like anime ost. i also like the song when yexiu found his weapon umbrella, it's very touching. I can watch it many times without bored. this drama is very recommended.

Objectively, Yang Yang deserves an applause for immersing to an interestingly-woven role. Because it's really hard to give distinction to how he suits up as Ye Xiu and his in-game character Lord Grim. Capturing Ye Xiu's intellect, humor, bluntness and conviction, while flashing those adorable smirks was just a done deal.

The storytelling of The King's Avatar is a gift. Every nuance of the hero's emotions was captured in an engaging tone that is graspable even by E-sports newbies like me. The friendship stories and all those celebrations from the game victories tacitly remind us of how it is to find happiness in the small things. Moreover, Ye Xiu's inspiring persistence pushes the importance of not giving up on your personal dreams. These and more have created a binding link to its viewers.

So far, the drama has capitalized on its underdog theme while strictly following the flow of the original content. Therefore, cheering for the multifaceted hero to claim the redemption he deserves.

Little by little, getting accustomed to dungeon clearing, arena battles, levelling up sessions, becomes a natural thing to do once you have become immersed in the world of Glory. The E-sports game has layered the vibrancy of The King's Avatar's projected fictional place. A great deal of hard work to present Glory is evident from the visual effects team. That's another reason for this series to get the appreciation it deserves.

Halfway through the series, differences from the novel presentation is evident. We don't see Ye Xiu with a cigarette stick yet. But that's actually for the benefit of the young audience I think. When watching something that you read, it is normal to have varying imaginations. Character-wise, I am happy that so far the characters, especially my favorite blabbermouth Huang Shaotian (Jiang Long), were all justified.

When Maggie Jiang Shuying, who portrays Chen Guo finally learns of Ye Xiu's identity, her fangirl moments were just utterly cute looking back at how she used to bicker carelessly with her idol. Her zesty character blends well with Li Muchen's Tang Rou, who has been consistent with her determined and stubborn personality.

Inevitably forming the quirky Team Happy are Lai Yumeng's Su Mu Cheng, and Lai Yi's
Bao Rongxing. Rounding up Ye Xiu's support team are Fan Jinwei's Xiao Yi Fan and Sun Ning's Luo Ji.

Swiftly moving, Ye Xiu's adventure highlights have been contrived efficiently with enough room for the second half stretch of the story. From first kill to dungeon records, the ambitious shift to real and game worlds has fully recreated the game character skills that were once only described in words into reality.

Traversing the selling guide arc, All-Star weekend, Happy Guild establishment, Ye Xiu's entrance to Heavenly Domain and the participation to the relegation tournament to enter the PRO-league - the future episodes are strengthening the road to realizing Ye Xiu's dream.

Darlene JaZiel Ai De Eshe
As I am watching this so far the visual effects are awesome. I am noticing the cast... I am seeing most of the cast are from the "Legend of Fuyao" and to see Yang Yang act among them in the Main Lead is so incredible. I watched the first two episodes in English and now watching the rest without English subs of 10 that have aired. I am so excited when the English Subs are complete to rewatch. The action of gaming... unbelievable! This is a must-see! Yang Yang's other drama series Love O2O is about gaming too. This actor just might be on my Top 10 favorite actor list.

Lammu5152
Okay, so first I anticipated watching the show for more than 6 months because Yang Yang was starring in it. after watching these episodes I do not feel regret. seeing him in this sort of character after his 'love 020' 'dacheng' character it is quite refreshing and also very entertaining. Also, I quite enjoy the storyline so far, I like the lesson behind the story, I feel I can relate to the main character. I hope to continue watching the series.
the chemistry between the main characters is noticeable and very important resulting in an enjoyable experience.
[inactive]kong_luv백호
nice cast, no bad edit with storyline for me if you ever read the novel, the cg effect is so good, highly focus on gaming, all characters are so funny and the personalities are clearly stated if you watched the drama in details, the production team need to be highly praised, they even pay attention to small details like clothes, phone msg, notes taken by players, phone calls answered, small details on actings bring alots points, funny and great storyline. OST are so so nice and if you like gaming, you will like this drama, bring back so much passion,awesome drama
paradoxx
As a gamer, I found this show really enjoyable as it shows what being a gamer is really like. It shows viewers the idea that when in-game it's like a whole new world and community which is what I like most about it. Furthermore, shows about esports are rare to find and this has done a great portrayal of it. I highly recommend this show as the acting, cinematography, and plot were done amazingly.

So please do check it out if you are a gamer! Watch till episode 2 at least because it only gets truly interesting starting from episode 2.
Samanthyadav Seemala
nothing can beat yang yang acting and has drama
it totally based on yang yang