Please Take Care of My Refrigerator (2014) poster

• TV Show: Please Take Care of My Refrigerator
  • Country: South Korea
  • Aired: Nov 17, 2014 - ?
  • Aired On: Monday
  • Original Network: jTBC, Viki
  • Duration: 1 hr. 10 min.
  • Genres: Food, Comedy
  • Tags: Cooking Show
  • Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older

Draca
Sep 8, 2019
Looking for absolute hilarity, banging background music, creativity, education, wisdom, your favourite actors and idols (shoutout to Taeyang and GD's episodes!), and a chill time? Seriously, look no further than this masterpiece.

The premise is simple. Two guests bring in their fridge, or its contents, to the studio where four chefs will have two matches to see who can cook the better dish for the guests' tastes using ingredients only from their fridge. Within a fifteen minute time limit. Yes, it gets hysterically chaotic.

There's the hilarious Kim Poong, webtoon writer turned chef and the kind hearted "Grand Master" Lee Yeon Bok who took him on as his apprentice.
Yeon Bok is my favourite, with recipes that leave my mouth watering every time and skills that make even the other chefs fear taking him on each week.

Close in second is Choi Hyun-Seok, a cheeky chef from whom stems a seemingly infinite well of knowledge, skill and weirdness. He boasts and bluffs, but in the end we all know he's making fun of himself. And it's unbelievably funny.

With hilarious MCs, some truly creative and delicious recipes and displays of skill that will make your jaw drop, if you've made yourself a delicious dinner and want something to sit down and watch, it's perfect.

You learn so much form these amazing chefs, and have a great laugh every time as the chemistry from them bounces around the walls as their enthusiasm creates insane energy that will cheer you up, no matter your mood.
I cannot stress just how awesome this show is.

It is NOT your average cooking show, believe me, and if you've never once thought to sit down to an evening of "Master Chef" or "Bake Off" or Such and Such's tour of Thailand, don't include this show in that genre. It's in a league of its own.