Search: WWW

Bhoomi

Simple, yet entertaining

search: WWW offers everything a drama needs: tension, comedy, romance and above all, an engaging plot carried out by a reliable, entertaining cast. The women in this drama stand out with men portraying rather side characters but nonetheless, well-rounded ones. Even though the focus is set on the female characters the drama does not scream WOMEN EMPOWERMENT in your face. Yes, the female leads are strong, but in a realistic way with flaws, worries and weaknesses of their own.

The story is simple, but hasn't got boring so far. I am rather stunned that there are only four episodes left with so much going on; I really hope that the ending doesn't seem too rushed.

The three female leads have an equal amount of screen time and each of their stories has enough content about the struggle and perks of a successful woman in modern times to keep you interested in their lives. The work life in the web business, which all three have in common, offers interesting aspects about the huge impact of the internet and search engines on our daily lives and depicts how the internet forms and affects today's society and vice versa.

I could go on an on praising this drama, its plot and the cast, but I'd rather you see (watch) for yourself what makes this drama great. The drama's strength lays in its cast and the realistic portrayal of the internet business and a self-made woman's life; its only weakness may be the tacky intro song in the beginning of an episode (apart from that the OST offers some lovely songs!)

Definitely one of my favourite dramas of 2019!

Anin
search: www, is not your typical kdrama with flowers and cliche story line. its more realistic in terms of dealing with relationship and company politics. I got goosebumps when some script in this drama matches the current situation on the internet in korea ( scandals, bribery, prostitution, politics). Give it a try! You will be amazed on how the characters deal with their problems.
I love the directing, the story line, the chemistry of the characters. This kdrama shows how women can also have place in the company.
Shey_wick
I haven't been excited recently about a drama after watching two episodes but this one just got me. The cinematography and shots were framed well and the storyline is fascinating since it involves the world-wide-web that allows us to be connected to each other. Don't you just love the search engines? All praise goes to geniuses who made the web possible and opened up wonders all over the world. I also love this drama as a woman since it's such a treat to watch cool, capable, witty and gorgeous women. They're like role models for modern women who value their careers. Of course, there will be struggles along the way of achieving your dreams but it's a delicate balance between getting that dream job and maintaining a good relationship with loved ones. Im Soo Jung is exhibiting her character really well along with the rest of the strong female cast. Also worth mentioning is Jang Ki Yong's magnetic gaze and disarming smile. The scene of the main female and male leads' first meeting was of a dream-like quality that will set your heart pounding. Can't hardly wait for more episodes, hoping it won't disappoint. Fingers crossed. Update: This show is getting better and better. Watch the end of episode 5 and the end is EPIC! You'll especially see how brazen and strong the main female lead is, along with her coworker. It gives you satisfaction of her winning against the enemy for the time being. What are you waiting for? Go watch it now.

EXCHANGE OFFICER
Jun 19, 2019
It's not a show for teenagers. Nor for people above sixty. It's a show for those well accomplished in their jobs, trying to relax on Wednesday afternoon, still with their office attire on and a glass of wine in the their hands... Or maybe for the ones that find the story really entertaining, refreshing and provocative. Because it is!
We are being played with and it's actually very enjoyable. The subjects covered are very broad, relatable and current both as far as business and people go. On the top of that the cinematography and script are really well executed and I'm hoping they continue to be till the end. I strongly recommend this drama to those that like being invested emotionally in the story, because that's how you end up already after episode 1. A really good show!

NaniVIP
Jun 21, 2019
Search: WWW is definitely one of the dramas that drew me to watch as I came across a few spoilers of scenes from a few episodes. Starting off with the production or cinematography of it, it is definitely unique and focuses on visually portraying the emotions of the characters and the vibes coming from the scene. This drama is a big user of those long shots of the characters from different angles and the use of light, but it all adds to the unique visual of how this drama was shot and put together. Visually, it is very aesthetic and pleasing to the eyes.
Personally, I am big fan of the plot as well. The fact that the main focus of the drama is not necessarily a romantic relationship between Park Morgan and Bae TaeMi (although, I love the scenes of them together), but actually the three women : Bae TaeMi, Scarlett, and Song Gayeong, is very refreshing and far more interesting in my opinion. The fact that it stars three strong, powerful women as the leads sends a strong message as well as adds a different dynamic to the drama. If there is one character I would like to see more developed, it would be Gayeong (Unicon). We have a glimpse of what kind of pressure she's under, but I think the question would be whether she is defined by those pressures and the people giving them to her or if she will be able to rise above and come out on top.
I mentioned before that the romantic relationship with Tae Mi is not the main focus of the plot from what I can gather after watching the first three episodes. Nevertheless, their plot is no less interesting and unique from the start. It does make you wonder more about the background of Park Morgan, but that might be revealed later on. Anyways, I've been a big fan of the actor Jang Kiyoung for awhile, so I kept my eye on this drama to see where it might lead. I am not disappointed with this drama yet and I'm looking forward to see where it is headed.

saturnina sumaylo
Jun 6, 2019
Their acting is superb and has a very good chemistry between the Female Lead and Male lead the story line is great too, the cinematography is like your watching a movie and the lines (script) are intense. Be sure to watch this AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIKE ITTTTTT

Nicoleta
Jun 12, 2019
omg, my favourite actors as leads... and the chemistry between them is just fireworks. He is a God of beauty and she can portray so well a fierce, confident and powerful woman! I have been waiting for her comeback as I loved the series chicago typewriter (still my top fav drama). I have just watched the first episode and it was well-paced. I am craving for second one. I think the supportive actors have a lot of potential and I am curious the role the other women have in this series..it seems they will all at some point intersect.