Big Issue

• Popularity: #1960

kez
May 4, 2019
Big Issue has been a random drama for me to watch. I only watched it while looking at Han Ye Seul's instagram wondering what drama is she going to be on. Little did I know, after watching the first two episodes, it got me hooked already. The way Han Seok Joo risked his life on that train to get the photo taken was surprising for me. I guess this is how paparazzis work? Anyway, I liked this drama because it gave me the other side of the entertainment, politics and media industry. I think I was only secluded with the happy and positive environment that the korean dramas show.

It's a dirty. The drama revealed many things especially with the current situation that Korea's facing right now. It might not be the EXACT thing, but it somehow connected it to the issues that's happening in there now. I loved the cast, so much. They exert so much effort to bring out the emotions and what their character is thinking. Kudos to Han Ye Seul and Joo Jin Mo. They were really good and to be honest, I liked their chemistry.

Another character that I liked was Ms. Seo (Ji Soo Hyun's assistant). I really don't have any particular reasons why I liked her but throughout the drama, I was liking her. Perhaps her character development? Speaking of character development, I was so surprised with Ji Soo Hyun's character development. When the white hair witch appeared, and we found out that she was the one controlling it, I was mind blown. Who would've thought of that?

To cut this, since it's getting longer, if you're interested to see what goes behind the camera, pretty pictures and smiles of your favorite actress, figure, try watching this. It's going to blow your mind because while watching, this thought might occur to you: "This is actually happening in Korea" or any country to be honest.

That's it folks! I hope you guys watch this drama. I really loved it. I'm sad it had to end.

Anime Life
May 3, 2019
NON SPOILER REVIEW :

Big issue is one of the best drama you'll ever come across .
A totally new outlook from the perspective of paparazzi media , with a retro vintage music combined .
In short Big Issue is a complete package of enjoyment .
Everything makes sense .
Greed , power, money , nothing's much overhyped here like all K dramas do .

It's all within the limits of the person's capability .
The difficulties they face , I mean even being that to is not easy .
Each and every relevant fact have been factored out .
In short
This drama is a master piece .

ACTING :
You know many actors and actress play certain roles but in this drama they have this Aura of the character they're playing .
They have one of the best chemistry .
Specially Han Ye seul , What a gorgeous beauty .
She has the talent of acting with her eyes and expressions .
I was just mesmerized by her throughout this .

ROMANCE :
Are you a fan of cold romance ?
Then welcome to the club .
This drama will make you crave for it .
But you'll get really nothing except little niggles in b/w .
This has one of the coldest romance ( If you've seen K2 you know what I'm talking bout ).

PS : The biggest hidden lesson is the social media outlook .
Photos , how dangerous can they be ?
I mean just think of the fact that if you're being monitored everytime . How would that feel ?Even thinking bout that makes you cringe , right ?
Now what if it gets leaked to the world .
That's it I will leave you here to wonder .

kenyandegenerate
Jun 17, 2019
Omg waaat .I don't even know.The show starts strangely with a bang unlike other shows that build the plot. U are hooked right from the beginning because it is believable as in i can see a paparazzo doing everything in there work to get pictures.( I have seen the daily nation or tmz).
The actors all have a way of supporting the story nobody felt out of place.i loved them all.I can't explain just watch it i promise you will not regret.
The music was also awesome .it matched the show.
As you can guess i loove this show Or I would say u swahili napenda too kipindi.
Please watch it and give it a try be open minded.