Her Private Life

theviewer
I know it's only May, but I'm already calling it, THIS IS THE BEST ROMCOM DRAMA OF 2019.
The onscreen chemistry of the actors is skyrocketing and it just keeps getting better and better. I've never been more satisfied with the pace and story development, HPL just keeps giving and I'm getting all the feels. And the kissing scenes, wow, just WOW, you won't be able to get it out if your head. The acting is definitely on-point, you couldn't have asked for a better cast. I'm really in love with this drama and it's your loss if you don't watch this.
hek
Though I don't usually write reviews, I believe this drama deserves some recognition at least for the effort the actors put and their amazing chemistry.
The plot has the usual cliches , but the writers have managed to switch them in a fun way, so it's quite enjoyable to see the girl doing some things that usually the guy does. But the greatest thing about the plot is that all the problems are solved very fast and with no much drama. The leads are talking to each other and they resolve their issues by communicating. It's refreshing to see. So far, no noble idiocy, if there were misunderstandings, they were resolved by talking to each other, a lot of honesty between the leads. I love how they portray a normal relationship.
The best part of the drama though it's the chemistry between the actors. I think they portray their characters really well, and they have a lot of liberty to express themselves. You can tell by the way the subtle looks and movements that they give their best, I actually understand more about the characters feelings from their gaze alone.
So, if you want a good rom-com with great actors and chemistry (their kisses are among the best), I definitely recommend it. Even if you are not a fangirl and don't relate to that part of the drama, the plot is more than that so you won't get bored.

bnrm
Honestly, this drama had a lot of cliche scenes but what’s amazing about it is the mature relationship that the two main leads have. The “problems” they go through are not exaggerated and they resolve them like how couples should, by talking it out and actually telling the truth lol.

And their chemistry is off the charts !!! I haven’t shipped two people this hard in so long hahaha. One look from the guy and I’m drowning. Idk how PMY handles KJW’s charisma lol.

But yes, if you guys wanna see a healthy relationship in a kdrama (which barely happens lol) then I definitely recommend this. The plot can be predictable at times but certain scenes/dialogues by the actors really get you, especially in the later episodes.

Oh and if you also fangirl then this is a great drama for you. I hope you guys enjoy the drama as much as I did. Even though there’s still 3 episodes left, I’m definitely putting this drama in my top 5 dramas for 2019.

Ira
Ok so the review contains spoiler or not depending upon how well you know the clichés of k dramas. Story started out pretty normal and obviously cast is too impressive and beautiful for this story. All the clichés like falling, getting wet in rain, saving from rash driving, jealous with no sense second leads, eye candies, a child actor thrown for cuteness may be, hate love relationship, stupid misunderstanding which could be resolved if they talk or at least let other talk, shouting moms, non existing dads, birth secrets and on and on. But worst part is PRODUCT PLACEMENT. Its understandable if few products which are being endorsed by actors come sneakily in the drama. But every other scene has product placement which can not be ignored at all. From makeup, drinks, coffee to even flour and vacuum cleaner and watches, jewellery, the list goes on. Final verdict is if you are not great fan of actors, please do not watch. You will be frustrated with no end

Dropped 4/16
thepkyang
Apr 25, 2019
Dropped 5
Maybe I don't like this drama because I'm not a fan girl but I feel that some scenes were way over the top and forced. I'm not feeling much chemistry between the two main leads mainly because the main guy seems to be lacking emotions and the girl is too passionate about her idols. Watching them both interact makes me cringe. I thought that I would like this drama because the summary sounds promising but it disappointed me. I find the girl's passion for her idols to be annoying and unrelatable. I disagree with a lot of her sayings throughout the drama. And the main guy seems to be lacking every emotion except anger. I feel that this is another one of these drama with the mean guy (who is secretly soft) gets tame by a nice girl. I tend to avoid those dramas as they are meaningless to watch. There were a few bits and pieces in the drama that made me laugh but there were nothing interesting enough to led me on. I would not recommend this but maybe to a fan girl/boy.