This lakorn is about honor and pride. Mom Ratchawong Rasika Prakardkiat (Khun Ying Ai) is a royalty descendant. She was taught by her father that pedigree is the most important thing in life. Her mother remarried a new emergent wealthy Chinese businessman, Jao Sua, to pay off the family debt after her father's death. Due to Khun Ying Ai's social prejudice and her father's death, she refused to accept this marriage aswell as associate herself with a Chinese family for she deem them as unworthy to be a part of her royal bloodline. Impressed and outraged by Khun Ying Ai arrogant, strong will, and with a desire to protect her from harm due to her adopted uncle attempted murder, Jao Sua then want a marriage between her and his youngest son, Ram. However, his oldest son, Rarp, wants to marry Khun Ying Ai instead. Can a marriage born out of this hate really work? And will Rarp be able to soften Ai's heart?
Cast & Credits
- Warintorn PanhakarnRab LimwattanathawornkulMain Role
- Pream RanidaKhun Ying "Ai" Rasika PrakaikietMain Role
- Rendell AlexRam LimwattanathawornkulMain Role
- Vongvasana NutwaraRoongrai LimwattanathawornkulSupport Role
- Primorata Dejudom"Si" SirisopaSupport Role
- Panichawit ThanakritPattawee PrakaikietSupport Role