This is a really good bl lakorn. Probably my best bl lakorns.

SO....so far my favorite scene of this bl larkorn is......*hard thinking*........*continue hard        thinking.

This lines "I like you" "I like you too"

The scene that stuck with me the most was after the scene where Tine told Sarawat to stop flirting with him. Even though he said this, he saw Sarawat everywhere even though he wasn't actually there. It showed that Tine liked Sarawat just as much as Sarawat liked Tine. I found it really reassuring that Tine was finally catching onto his own feelings.

I have many favorites. But the one that took me off guard was in episode 5 the drunk kiss. The build up to the kiss was incredible. I was caught off guard because of Tine being dense about Sarawat's true feelings for him. Sarawat expressing his confusion and anger towards Tine's confess to go with Pear. I felt that emotionally. Also the fact the kiss was so early in the show was something too. 

this lakorn knows how to surprise the audience. i was in shook the whole serie. and i dont blame it. i like when theres unexpected scenes. 

I think my favorite will have to be the scene after Sarawat got beat by the bathroom and they're sitting outside on the curb afterward. Sarawat was so entranced by Tine, I feel. And Tine was also starting to realize/fall for Sarawat. When Sarawat put his head on Tine's shoulder and looked up, then smiled, I literally got the feels, and thought this, THIS, is a sweet moment. When Sarawat begged for Tine to go to his room, I was all over that. It was so cute and so sweet. One of my favs and most memorable scenes in this series. 

My favorite scenes are all with scrubb songs

Wat singing while recording in his room with tine

Wat singing to Tine at the balcony

Them listening togetger at Scrubb school performance while Tine hands is in Wat's shoulder

and the scenes at ep.11 where Wat is recording his first video to Tine and his POV.

Sarawat looking at Tine's boobs

Sarawat asking to grab Tine's boobs

Sarawat grabbing Tine's boobs

Sarawat inviting Tine to the Sarawat Expo X-D

"If I was your boyfriend I would kiss you from your hair to your shadow."

"If you keep looking at me like that I will kiss you until you drop."

Oh my gosh

These lines...my heart honestly can't take it haha :)

Episode 11 (4/4)

That whole backstory scene was so precious. I'm glad we got to see Wat's POV.

These two better get their HEA by Episode 13!