wait, so should he see them as women if he feels so much older than them or not? I guess not? This is the reason I don't think it will ever be the classmates, apart from the fact that the poster was the hint for me, I don't want to be in the wrong ship and suffer huhuh

But Han Ji-Hyun appeals me very much. I still don't understand if she is actually alive or there just to support his journey

He and Kim han mi have a very good chemistry . ?

Lee C :

hmm Veronica Lake, maybe...

Make that Veronica Park! 

nastou19:

In his mind, he is 10 years older than his classmates. If we take that into account, he probably does seen the Kim girls as women, unlike Han Ji-Hyun .

Solid reason!! But... Kim Hee-A, she looks mature and smart, even if she's younger. Could she makes him change his point of view?

Han-Mi but it will obviously be Hee-A since she's the FL

some random cool nuna:

wait, so should he see them as women if he feels so much older than them or not? I guess not? This is the reason I don't think it will ever be the classmates, apart from the fact that the poster was the hint for me, I don't want to be in the wrong ship and suffer huhuh

But Han Ji-Hyun appeals me very much. I still don't understand if she is actually alive or there just to support his journey

Sorry, I made a typo. I just edited it : "he probably doesN'T see the Kim girls as women"

nastou19:

Sorry, I made a typo. I just edited it : "he probably doesN'T see the Kim girls as women"

lol, I didn't see the typo. The sens of the sentence was obvious, so my brain made the correction without I know it. ^^

KIM HEE A!! She is so charming and I feel like they would relate to each other more.

Kim Han-Mi  (rocker style, unwanted daughter from adultery). I love her she  is sassy and out there.  Does what she wants and says what she thinks.  She's intelligent and she is going to be a great ally for Hee-woo.  You go girl you got this.  She is doing the biz.

I want to preface my answer by saying that the manhwa had no romance at all in it, but the web novel ended with HeeWoo and HeeAh marrying each other. I personally prefer HanMi and HeeWoo together; they bring out the best in each other. if there is any romance in the show, I feel that it will be with HeeAh (judging from the fact that he seems attracted to her, and the poster features both of them walking together). 

Definitely Kim Hee Ah but he also has good chemistry with Kim Han Mi. Even if this isn't a romance show I can feel something between Hee Wo and Hee Ah. Their first meeting already felt like a fateful encounter. 

@whykay91 I don't mind the spoiler but can you please hide it for others? You can use the warning sign button for that.

That being said, now that I now that, I'll be rewatching the first few episodes. Thanks.

W two worlds Season 2:

And he have to help her to not be murdered by the vilain. It's a good situation with tension and suspens. Not my favorite girl, but for the sake of the plot, I would be happy too! And also, I already said that, but when she's grim reaper, she just revive him and told him to accomplish the mission to defeat the vilain. Only, she never said what happens next. Maybe next, he will just die as he supposed to do... could be a heartbreaking situation, as she's now in love with him.

Han Ji-Hyun is too close to the villain at this point. It's very difficult to have interaction between the two and neither one are avoiding interaction to minimizing the risk of discovered. I imagine in the 2nd half of the show it could have changed? Still not sure if he will be able to save her from her fate though. 

Han Mi for me..there is just some spark I see when they are together. She is that outgoing girl that brings in chemistry. There was this scene in ep2 that really made me ship them. But sadly the chances are more with Hee Ah cause obviously she is main FL according to cast. But I root for Hee woo×Han Mi..