WPBear:

I am afraid Han  MI will be heart broken at the end. 

that was what i'm thinking tho, but tbh han mi hee woo still share the best chemistry when their in the same scene together...

xianxiafanatic:

Definitely Han Mi! so far Hee Woo and Han Mi has the most chemistry

agreed

at this point i don't feel any romance at all from Hee Woo, think Hee Woo not gonna ended up with anybody else in this drama.

Hee Woo is probably going to end up with Hee ah like the webtoon. But I am still rooting for Hee Woo and Han Mi

Kim Hee A and Kim He Woo as couple and Han Mi and Hee Woo as friends.. I love Hanmi and Heewoo's dynamic but they give off best friend vibes.. Whereas Hee A and Hee Woo gives romantic vibes (one sided as for now lol)

Pothathoe:

Kim Hee A and Kim He Woo as couple and Han Mi and Hee Woo as friends.. I love Hanmi and Heewoo's dynamic but they give off best friend vibes.. Whereas Hee A and Hee Woo gives romantic vibes (one sided as for now lol)

very one sided. I find her weak so far 

Hee A is just boring. 

Han Mi and He Woo there's more of an intimate emotional connection and buildup scenes betw them. They bring out the best in each other too. And the best most natural chemistry can be seen betw them. The only two who make my heart du dung. She clearly likes him but he seems not interested in romance with anyone ?

I am going down with this ship lol

Yeah I like that romance isn't the thing like Lawless Lawyer 

i also like how the plot doesn’t focus on romance, i almost think it would be better if heewoo didn’t end up with any of the female characters. they all have a really sweet friendship so far

None cuz this isn’t a romance drama B)

Well i wanted Han Ji Hyun and Kim Hee woo to end up together but they never interacted with each other so well i dont really care now. I just wish that Han Ji Hyun gets to live at the very least.

So like there's no specific heroine here....?

Two lifetimes:

So like there's no specific heroine here....?

There isnt actually..but HeeAh has a tid bit of a more significance than the others. They are showing her in a different light than others.

Which is sad cause I really wanted Han Mi to be the one insteadㅠㅠ

XtremeGirl:

There isnt actually..but HeeAh has a tid bit of a more significance than the others. They are showing her in a different light than others.

Which is sad cause I really wanted Han Mi to be the one insteadㅠㅠ

Me too. But I guess the Chaebol's daughter would need to have a bigger role. I just didn't understand why she was so suspicious of HW given their history at university and friendship? 

Chelsea Black:

Me too. But I guess the Chaebol's daughter would need to have a bigger role. I just didn't understand why she was so suspicious of HW given their history at university and friendship? 

IKR...Maybe she was just being careful since hee woo being from the future knows so much about the people around him. So maybe she just wanted to confirm his stance.