XtremeGirl:

IKR...Maybe she was just being careful since hee woo being from the future knows so much about the people around him. So maybe she just wanted to confirm his stance.

That makes sense. I just don't take to her anyway

I am not shipper but according to novel Hee Woo will end up with Hee Ah and leave law/politic world,  while on webtoon no romance at all. We don't know what this drama will be but from what i saw so far, all hints directed to Hee Ah. Last two OST (5th and 6th) dedicated to HeeHee couple. Hee Ah become FL not without a reason. Hee Ah's status as FL is not based on screen time or in the amount of interaction she had with Hee Woo, but in her relevance and participation in the main plot, she has her own battle against Jo Tae Seob.

miao2575:

I am not shipper but according to novel Hee Woo will end up with Hee Ah and leave law/politic world,  while on webtoon no romance at all. We don't know what this drama will be but from what i saw so far, all hints directed to Hee Ah. Last two OST (5th and 6th) dedicated to HeeHee couple. Hee Ah become FL not without a reason. Hee Ah's status as FL is not based on screen time or in the amount of interaction she had with Hee Woo, but in her relevance and participation in the main plot, she has her own battle against Jo Tae Seob. 

Well said.

For me it's Han Mi!! Her character development from both believing in herself to being proud and happy is so great to see! I know all the girls like him and he's important for all of them but I can't deny we have to protect that smile at all cost <3