I would LOVE a live drama adaptation of this anime because I love Usui....if they did make this into a drama who would you choose to be the actor for him? Any suggestions??
Yamapi? I couldn't resist because I want to see him in such role. Seriously, an actor that can be a badass and pervert while being hot? I wonder if Shota can pull this role, hmmm
Yusuke Yamamoto could. XD He can pull off perverted and hot. Haha.
I do agree with all the suggestions! Yamamoto Yusuke kun would fit the age... but maybe Yamapi would be able to look like more pervert... (and I too want to see him in such a role). In fact Matsuda san has already showed us this kind of talent in Liar game or Love Shuffle, so it would be great to see another actor. maybe one of the young generation... Why not Satoh Takeru??
I dunno Yusuke's antics though when he's in pervy mode like in Ouran, Shaken Baby and GTO make me giggle. XD It's been awhile since I read Kaichou wa maid sama so Yusuke might not fit the bill completely. I just love his pervy style.
I have to check these guys out to see if they could play the role of Usui......hot, sexy and perverted....LOL. Actually is there a live drama that has a guy like Usui?
Oh man you shocked me T.T I just read the title of this thread and I was like woaah what? live action of Kaichou wa maid-sama?! XD I think I would like Yamapi :)
Hanamiki wrote: Oh man you shocked me T.T I just read the title of this thread and I was like woaah what? live action of Kaichou wa maid-sama?! XD
I think I would like Yamapi :)

LOL don't want to put people's hopes up......I like the suggestions so far. I haven't seen their acting yet but looks wise they could be Usui. Now I really really want them to make this into a live drama...it could really work. They have to really put the effort into Usui's character not only a hot steamy perverted stalker but mysterious at the same time. Misaki would probably be an easy person to cast but Usui's more unique. He be the one I would be watching it for!!!!!
I agree that Yusuke Yamamoto might be good for the role. Another option might be Jun Matsumoto although I am not sure.
if only Mizushima Hiro was still acting, he would be able to play Usui down to a T.
If the age of the actor doesn't matter then I would love to see MatsuJun or Yamamoto Yusuke of course ! But since Usui Takumi is high school kid I think Kamiki Ryunosuke would do really well :D
I hope they do a live drama adaptation - there's enough content from the anime and manga to do a solid 16 or 20 episode series. I want to see a live version of Usui....Hot and perverted....lol.
I'm sure they'll make it someday XD
I second in motion. They should soon make a drama adaptation of this. It makes my heart chills just by thinking of it. I consider Miura Haruma or Yamapi as the main lead.
OK I can't resist asking this but if S.Korea wanted to adapt this into a drama which S.Korean actor you think could play Usui? (there's so many hotties to choose from....so the criteria is somone who is gorgeous, hot and perverted, badass/cool, mysterious, intelligent and devoted - that's how I see Usui) Any suggestions? As a side note does anyone know of any male characters in a drama that fits the exact above description?