Pran.

Pat's trying to be all cute with some teasing. It's like what kids do when they like someone. Pran's sucking fingers and going for the kill.

Neither. They whipped for each other hahahah. But they flirting style looks very different. Pat will flirting in publics but not very obvious (like the classroom scene we saw in the trailer of ep 7) and Pran will go all out when it's just the two of them and Pat surely will get very flustered. In other hand, Pran have a years of experience of hiding his feeling hahahah...

But let be honest here, we just want them to flirting with each other to the fullest before the storm comes.

Pran! He's been crushing on Pat for so long, I know the boy got some moves up his sleeve. He's just waiting for his chance to shine and I bet Pat will never see it coming.

Pran fell first but Pat is definitely going to fall harder!

So far the score is Pran - 1 Pat - 0

I am thinking it will be a tie to be honest. 

And here I think it's already a losing game for both of them XD. I mean they both are so much in love. 

well technically, they both already have, like come on just the way they are looking for each other "eyes dont lie" as Pa would say

but officially i think unexpectedly i think Pat will loose, or its gonna be a tie, like confessing at the same time

ooooh definitely Pran,

that boy has experience hiding his feelings, and looks like he is not going to holding anuthing black (being all up-close, intimate, and cutely seductive). Pat is going to be the one to be all flirty in public, and PDA is going to make Pran all flustered.

TBH, they are whipped for each other already, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯