jxxwxxstan:

Sejukwon is not accessible to just anyone. It's mostly for the noble/rich. Remember Mudeok commented on it?

ah right! Perhaps that comment is also because Mu Deok has tried to come but was shunned by Heo Yeom? But wait, who made that comment? Mu Deok or Naksu in Mu Deok's body?

But either way, both are "outsiders" in both senses of the word, not local to Daeho. Mu Deok is a blind orphan while Naksu is an assassin so both would have been shunned by Sejukwon I guess.

confusedpenguin:

alchemists!! anyone remember the time the relics talked about the ice stone in ep7?

it was the time BEFORE the mirror broke!! 

doesnt this mean our mu deok appeared, used the power of the ice stone 

and finally freed naksu in the mirror realm?  🙌🔥

just like how mu deok appeared in ep8 and saved/prevented jang uk from soul shifting.. 

mu deok is also currently preventing naksu from running wild through her ice stone... 

mu deok supremacy, i love herr ♡(> ਊ <)♡

confusedpenguin:

alchemists!! anyone remember the time the relics talked about the ice stone in ep7?

Its right after both Mu Deok and Jang Uk confessed they missed each other and the mirror was about to break and Mu Deok was coming out.

My theory is the mirror broke because both of them were being true to their longing  (it is after all, The Mirror of Longing) and also the reason why fake Mu Deok never came to Jang Uk as she did to CP and Seo Yul. Mu Deok was being her true self and her true self that came out was blind Mu Deok as Ice Stone.

Kim Hee Soo:
Naksu in Mu Deok's body?

It was Naksu, we never heard real Mudeok speak xD

confusedpenguin:

Yes, it was right before she would break the mirror. Yes, it means she broke the mirror using the ice stone's power.

Kim Hee Soo:

Its right after both Mu Deok and Jang Uk confessed they missed each other and the mirror was about to break and Mu Deok was coming out.

My theory is the mirror broke because both of them were being true to their longing  (it is after all, The Mirror of Longing) and also the reason why fake Mu Deok never came to Jang Uk as she did to CP and Seo Yul. Mu Deok was being her true self and her true self that came out was blind Mu Deok as Ice Stone.

yessss jang uk and naksu already have -very strong- feelings for eo  indeed ( ◜‿◝ )♡ 

i was even thinking, "what if mu deok was touched by these two love bird's desire to see each other again" and so she helped them ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ♡

jxxwxxstan:

It was Naksu, we never heard real Mudeok speak xD

She just smiled gently while pulling Jang Uk next to her. XD At least say sth, Mu Deok!!!

Kim Hee Soo:

You're absolutely right.

I mean, Naksu is always herself when she's with Uk, so there's nothing (no illusion) to show him. Their longing for each other + the ice stone power broke the mirror.  THEY'RE SO REAL OMG.

Fujihara Tomomi:

She just smiled gently while pulling Jang Uk next to her. XD At least say sth, Mu Deok!!!

She's a cutie. I love her already.

jxxwxxstan:

Yes, it was right before she would break the mirror. Yes, it means she broke the mirror using the ice stone's power.

rightt!? i thought i was just imagining things lmao icause ive rewatched ep7 & ep8 a lot of times now ( ꈍᴗꈍ) 

especially the scenes where jang uk was flexing his tansu techinique ୧| ͡ᵔ ﹏ ͡ᵔ |୨

Fujihara Tomomi:

jxxwxxstan:

She's a cutie. I love her already.

i mean  she literally protected naksu from hemp master lee and jang uk from soul shifting  and  then  she‘s  just  here  smilin—  LIKE NOTHING  JUST HAPPENED??!?  girl??? HAHAHAHH

i feel like the moment mu deok talks, shell just say "its fine" or "its no problem" ಥ‿ಥ

Yet another Alchemy of Souls speculation

The long lost Jin daughter was only a cover up? She is not actually the leader's daughter. Her husband is looking for her because … *drum roll please*

She is far older (like Master Lee) and the ice stone was hidden in her body by the Songrim founder.

So, them losing her, it is imperative they find her lest someone figures out who she really is and use her.

We all know how secretive and overprotective the Jin clan is. And the power of the Jin clan is protection and sealing.

This good because this will align with the timeline.
a. The Songrim founder, at least implied, died a long time ago.

b. It was the Songrim founder who hid the ice stone (or at least the huge chunk of it -- while there is a smaller chunk which fell in the hands of the Queen's clan)

c. If so, the Songrim founder was no longer before the Jin's eldest daughter was born.

So, what if … she was not really their daughter and they're just keepers of the secret and protecting the ice stone because the duty was passed on to them by the Songrim founder and to keep it a secret?

IM YourOnlyOne:
So, what if … she was not really their daughter and they're just keepers of the secret and protecting the ice stone because the duty was passed on to them by the Songrim founder and to keep it a secret?

oooh love love this part! Very plausible coz how could anyone not have recognised her, she's only been gone 10 years was it?

Ice Stone may very well have moved or changed to look like Mu Deok which is why she rarely speaks.

jxxwxxstan:

You're absolutely right.

I mean, Naksu is always herself when she's with Uk, so there's nothing (no illusion) to show him. Their longing for each other + the ice stone power broke the mirror.  THEY'RE SO REAL OMG.

I think Mu Deok can only be Ice Stone and be true when she is with Uk and she fell hard for him but cant come out coz there's Naksu's soul.

Now another possibility that Jang Uk didn't get to see who he longs for (the boy has been thinking about her from the moment they parted) unlike CP and Seo Yul is because:
a) he didnt realised who he actually misses i.e. Naksu's Soul or cute maid Mu Deok? OR
b) he misses actual Mu Deok but since she is the Ice Stone cannot manifest into a fake illusion? OR
c) their longing is damn real that he needs to come down personally and get her hahahha

Coming back to the mirror, noticed how Mu Deok cannot get out and that there was no reflection of Naksu?

Could it be:
1. Naksu's soul has been consumed by Mu Deok
2. Mu Deok's Ice Stone can only be manifested if she is near Jang Uk? Also probably the reason why only Jang Uk noticed the blue eyes.  

Could Mu Deok also be created to protect Jang Uk, the person born of the King's Star, the one who can change the fate of the world? This may be the reason why both are so adamant about protecting each other and recognise each other from day 1?