Kim Hee Soo:

I think Mu Deok can only be Ice Stone and be true when she is with Uk and she fell hard for him but cant come out coz there's Naksu's soul.

Now another possibility that Jang Uk didn't get to see who he longs for (the boy has been thinking about her from the moment they parted) unlike CP and Seo Yul is because:
a) he didnt realised who he actually misses i.e. Naksu's Soul or cute maid Mu Deok? OR
b) he misses actual Mu Deok but since she is the Ice Stone cannot manifest into a fake illusion? OR
c) their longing is damn real that he needs to come down personally and get her hahahha

I am inclined to believe she visited Yul and the prince because they don't know her true self, the mirror used the projections she already used with them before.

Remember there were different projections of her?  For Yul, she projected a beautiful side of her and approached him as a lover (because that's the image she projected to him in the past, not now). For the CP she projected a buddy that could entertain him. She never needed to project anything to Uk because he knew who she was from the beginning and accepted her as she is. She never had the chance to project to him a certain image of herself. 

Ohh I like that! jxxwxxstan you are absolutely right! She doesn't need to project a certain image of herself to Jang Uk.

Yul probably thought of her as Naksu coz that's what's been in his mind since he saw her with the bird whistle and thus her image to him as if she had been Naksu and his lover at the current time.

Kim Hee Soo:

Coming back to the mirror, noticed how Mu Deok cannot get out and that there was no reflection of Naksu?

Could it be:
1. Naksu's soul has been consumed by Mu Deok
2. Mu Deok's Ice Stone can only be manifested if she is near Jang Uk? Also probably the reason why only Jang Uk noticed the blue eyes.  

Could Mu Deok also be created to protect Jang Uk, the person born of the King's Star, the one who can change the fate of the world? This may be the reason why both are so adamant about protecting each other and recognise each other from day 1?

Is it because her body is gone? The soul's appearance may change according to the body they're in. 

Kim Hee Soo:

Ohh I like that! jxxwxxstan you are absolutely right! She doesn't need to project a certain image of herself to Jang Uk.

Yul probably thought of her as Naksu coz that's what's been in his mind since he saw her with the bird whistle and thus her image to him as if she had been Naksu and his lover at the current time.

Yes, when Uk asked "why were you thinking about Mudeok?" he said he wasn't thinking about her (because he was thinking about Naksu). But since Naksu is now in Mudeok's body, her soul also changed appearance.

jxxwxxstan:

She's a cutie. I love her already.

She started to grow on us as Naksu in Mu Deok's body since ep 1 already. Ep 8's Mu Deok is just the cherry on top of the chocolate ice cream. Ahh!!JSM is just so cute and talented!!!

confusedpenguin:

i mean  she literally protected naksu from hemp master lee and jang uk from soul shifting  and  then  she‘s  just  here  smilin—  LIKE NOTHING  JUST HAPPENED??!?  girl??? HAHAHAHH

i feel like the moment mu deok talks, shell just say "its fine" or "its no problem" ಥ‿ಥ

WAHAHAH, Overpowered vibe right there. She's like Nah!!, it's fine, I'm too strong and OP anyway, and I'm used to all of these sh*t, now just stay confused for the half of the drama. Aight, Imma head out now. See you guys again when you need me. 

IM YourOnlyOne:
Her husband is looking for her because

Madam Jin seems to really love Bu Yeon, though. She shuts everyone up when they brought her up in a negative way.

IM YourOnlyOne:
So, what if … she was not really their daughter and they're just keepers of the secret and protecting the ice stone because the duty was passed on to them by the Songrim founder and to keep it a secret?

If that's the case then it should be Jinyowon's leader instead of Songrim's because the blindfolded lady is the former leader of Jinyowon, right?

jxxwxxstan:

Is it because her body is gone? The soul's appearance may change according to the body they're in. 

*drum rolls* Naksu may be back, body may not be gone after all, check out the rumors surrounding Part 2, here

Kim Hee Soo:

*drum rolls* Naksu may be back, body may not be gone after all, check out the rumors surrounding Part 2, here

I mean Jin Mu could make someone a scapegoat to burn instead of Naksu's real body too. But what is his motive when he doesn't care about Naksu anymore cuz she failed his mission? They even went the extra length to take her body all the way back from Songrim.

Fujihara Tomomi:

I mean Jin Mu could make someone a scapegoat to burn instead of Naksu's real body too. But what is his motive when he doesn't care about Naksu anymore cuz she failed his mission? They even went the extra length to take her body all the way back from Songrim.

well we got 12 eps to find out ;) hehe

Kim Hee Soo:

well we got 12 eps to find out ;) hehe

Yeah, so much content left.

Fujihara Tomomi:

Yeah, so much content left.

cant wait for Saturday to see how our theories unfold :)

Kim Hee Soo:

cant wait for Saturday to see how our theories unfold :)

I think ep 9 would be just a lighthearted one, but maybe we can confirm more theories if they decided to drop some clues hahahah

https://youtu.be/3hD40853rD8?t=190
I went back to watch some random videos. In the bridge scene, we got Jang Uk walking with his sword, and Mu Deok accompany him. Mu Deok changed her hairstyle, (let her hair down just like in the trailer where she holds Naksu's sword under the blossom tree) but she still wears the clothes that we saw in ep 8. This indicates that the scene will happen after the school arc or later than that. At 3:10, Mu Deok closed her eyes and seemed to perform a magic gathering gesture. Did the real Mu Deok come back? or Naksu just discovered the Ice Stone inside Mu Deok's body and use it to help Jang Uk? But then how did she know how to control it? I hope I just looked too much into it.

Wait, how did Jang Kang get the Soul Ejector in the first place if the Ice Stone is in the Queen's possession and Mu Deok's body?

Fujihara Tomomi:

https://youtu.be/3hD40853rD8?t=190
I went back to watch some random videos. In the bridge scene, we got Jang Uk walking with his sword, and Mu Deok accompany him. Mu Deok changed her hairstyle, (let her hair down just like in the trailer where she holds Naksu's sword under the blossom tree) but she still wears the clothes that we saw in ep 8. This indicates that the scene will happen after the school arc or later than that. At 3:10, Mu Deok closed her eyes and seemed to perform a magic gathering gesture. Did the real Mu Deok come back? or Naksu just discovered the Ice Stone inside Mu Deok's body and use it to help Jang Uk? But then how did she know how to control it? I hope I just looked too much into it.

But the vid you shared is the BTS of ep 2.

Fujihara Tomomi:

Wait, how did Jang Kang get the Soul Ejector in the first place if the Ice Stone is in the Queen's possession and Mu Deok's body? 

This is a mistery for me. Why was he so obsessed with the soul-shifters sorcery? How he get the Soul ejector? Why he left for training during a year on this? and also...

Who did the soul shift thing in Naksu´s Father? Im sure it was not him. Maybe Jin Mu?