As we have 11 day break:

Lets try to think who are your favourite characters and some remarkable features.

Agree, its really hard to rank. 

Just to reminiscent the overall development of the charcters is amazing in this series. Credits to writers for the amount of thought they have given.

My top 5 are: (Not in any order)

CrownPrince: Logical thinker, Flexible, Playful , amazing comedian.

Master Lee: Very thoughtful, and plays important role whenever need arises.

Park Jin: His keen observation about all the happenings, his scenes along with maidservant are very good.

Maidservant: Wowww, what a lively lovely lady .

UK: Hardships, insults are quite normal. Despite that his kind nature to help Naksu is admirable.  His scenes with CP are hilarious.

Well other characters have their own importance in the plot.  

Just saw this now. 

Ok. 

My top 5:

1. Uk. He is the soul of the show.  Seriously. Lee Jae Wook nailing the character left and right. 

2. Naksu/ Mudeok. Her character is so difficult and JSM also is very good in it.  

3.  Crown Prince. Go Won is a character that grow a lot.  I think he must be a favorite of many. 

4. Jang Kang.  He is not a main but his character is very interesting . Suffered a lot, was  responsible for everything that comes to todays plot, and he probably will bring us some answers . Also i  like Joo Sang Wook and he nailed the first episode and his scenes. 

5. Park Jin and Kim Do Ju. Love them.  Well-built characters.  Their chemistry is on point.  Great actors bring the best to the roles. 

My Top Five Favorite Characters

1. Jang Uk : No doubt Ukkie is unique and one of the kind ML in k-dramas

2. Master Lee : one of the legends in Daeho universe 

3. Kim Do Ju : I love love this woman who is with full of affections and loves.

4. Crown Prince : love his bright energy and personality.

5. Heo Yeom : his scenes are so fun with full of comedy. 

every character has unique traits and makes it very difficult to list the favourite ones... but , here we go, not in order of likeness as I equally like them:

Crown Prince:  i enjoy his grumpiness, his deep voice, his sense of logic and objectivity ( he even  doubts his own mother, the Queen)- He is adorable ... his moments with UK are  unmissable, they keep calling for each others, and we all ship for them ❤️💙

UK: from being a rejected kid ( by his father and repeatedly by Park Jin ), his character has evolved into a self confident young man, thanks to Mudeok/Naksu,  ( and of course the unconditional love of Maidservant Kim) - I like the UK before the change ( spoiled and apathetic about his situation) and the way he is now ( determined but still temperamental... which is what we like of him..)

Naksu in Mudeok body:  here we have a former dangerous assassin stuck in a body which for some reasons, which many have already theorised ,  doesn't allow her to use her powers-  because of these physical limitations , because she is not longer a killing machine,  Naksu is discovering herself for who she really is,  while adjusting to a more human/normal life, thanks to UK's patience and understanding.  Every single moment she and UK are together is worth watching- they are great together.

Master Lee: well, he is undoubtedly the most open minded character- doesn't judge, he is open to new possibility and doesn't go by the book. He believes people can make their own destiny, which is what he is doing with UK and Naksu: He is  well aware of their potential ( seen as danger to others) -  But himself,  is not scared of it, on the contrary, is given them a chance to decide for themselves.  I LOVE HIM!

I like everyone else equally so i wouldn't be able to add another one,  but I can tell you who I dislike the most:  SO-I:  not only she is selfish ( surely for self-preservation, and perhaps as a result of a super sad background story which will be revealed to us viewers in some of the next episodes , of course) , but her character in AoS is useless, as we all know that her lies will soon be exposed  and she will die by hand of Jin Mu. ( if not him, by someone else for sure... unless Yul will try to save her again 😏😏😏🤣🤣

Lucia:

My Top Five Favorite Characters

1. Jang Uk : No doubt Ukkie is unique and one of the kind ML in k-dramas

2. Master Lee : one of the legends in Daeho universe 

3. Kim Do Ju : I love love this woman who is with full of affections and loves.

4. Crown Prince : love his bright energy and personality.

5. Heo Yeom : his scenes are so fun with full of comedy. 

i like your list - you have also included Heo Yeom, a very positive presence in AoS for sure 😊🤩🤩

Cau:

Just saw this now. 

Ok. 

My top 5:

1. Uk. He is the soul of the show.  Seriously. Lee Jae Wook nailing the character left and right. 

2. Naksu/ Mudeok. Her character is so difficult and JSM also is very good in it.  

3.  Crown Prince. Go Won is a character that grow a lot.  I think he must be a favorite of many. 

4. Jang Kang.  He is not a main but his character is very interesting . Suffered a lot, was  responsible for everything that comes to todays plot, and he probably will bring us some answers . Also i  like Joo Sang Wook and he nailed the first episode and his scenes. 

5. Park Jin and Kim Do Ju. Love them.  Well-built characters.  Their chemistry is on point.  Great actors bring the best to the roles. 

Jang Kang is at the epicentre of the whole AoS plot... i cannot wait for his comeback on the next episodes

My top 5 AoS characters:

1. ParkJin: very capable leader of Songrim - clever enough to catch up with every potential threat and strong enough to deal with it, yet very adorably awkward. 

2. JinMu: awesome as an antagonist, quick to plan in depth on dealing damage and getting away with it every single time, charismatically evil. 

3. Naksu: brave, straightforward, proactive, an adept deceiver and a ruthless seuseung-nim as befitting an assassin of fame. Also because she's played by Jung SoMin. 

4. Master Lee: mysterious legendary elder who meddles from the shadows and holds all secrets hostage intending to guide the righteous future for the nation. 

5. Crown Prince GoWon: Just for the fact that his authoritarian attitude is only a shell over an understanding welcoming heart, which added so much chemistry between him and MuDeok and JangUk, from their first clash to even upto the latest episode, it's a growing bond between the mains and him that makes his character very special and unique in this series. 

Very interesting to hear how the characters are being perceived by other viewers, from an overall perspective of all the episodes.

Well it seems, we all are living in Daeho universe . 

1. Naksu (Mu-Deok) - super awesome wily character, and I love her tsundere attitude.

2. Uk - super awesome multilayered character as well, even though he has a bit too much plot armor and destiny surrounding him.

3. Crown prince - a funny character that started as an antagonist to Uk, but since then been relegated to comic relief, but with some character development.

4.  Park Jin - a fool in love, but a competent leader at work.

5. Master Lee - he's master Yoda of Daeho who knows everything. 

1. Jang uk - ye ye. i warmed up to him.

2. Mu deok -  i find it hard to like most female leads in dramas, but i like Mu deok's personality. 

3. Seo yul - he is kinda cute, well maybe more then kinda

4. Hemp Master Lee - hehe

5. CP - he's just a good character, well written. at the start i did not expect him to be where he is now, but i like it.

1. Jang UK

2. Naksu 

3. Crown prince 

4.Kim Do Ju

5.Master Lee

For me, they are:

1. Nak Su (Mu Deok)
  2. Jang Uk
  3. Park Dang Gu
  4. Master Lee
  5. Kim Do Ju

Somehow I don’t like Park Jin at all lol.