I dont believe that the mirror shows someone's exact destiny but like a preview to the future. So for the fairy dayin or whatever to say that whatever the mirror shows is predestined when she herself saw how Xiao Run was supposed to get married to Orchid but he didn't really do it and she was already in love with Dongfang is crazyyyyyy but I don't think that ever crossed her mind. Also when Dayin saw the mirror and ask Orchid she specifically said that the mirror PREDICTS the future. I think that whatever you see in the mirror isn't what it seems. 

Same here,I feel like  from the moment Orchid saved the god of war Chang Heng  she changed all their destinies thats just my opinion. 

I think the scene was destined to happen, but the marriage will not be complete

And she will only agree because Dongfang broke her heart

Misty_jade00:

Same here,I feel like  from the moment Orchid saved the god of war Chang Heng  she changed all their destinies thats just my opinion. 

Exactly because she interfered with the his fate book. I believe if he died there then he would have to go into the reincarnation process and meet her in the Mortal world

Lubna:

And she will only agree because Dongfang broke her heart

She isn't that stupid. I do believe she might do it to save him or whatever because from the scene her face looked a bit sad and distant but we never know if he will crash that wedding look how the wedding in the Mortal Realm went when it was seen in the mirror as a happy moment.

micheal1803:

I dont believe that the mirror shows someone's exact destiny but like a preview to the future. So for the fairy dayin or whatever to say that whatever the mirror shows is predestined when she herself saw how Xiao Run was supposed to get married to Orchid but he didn't really do it and she was already in love with Dongfang is crazyyyyyy but I don't think that ever crossed her mind. Also when Dayin saw the mirror and ask Orchid she specifically said that the mirror PREDICTS the future. I think that whatever you see in the mirror isn't what it seems. 

Thats right, everything shown in tianji mirror tree is just a prediction that come in future, but not a prophecy