Thank you all for joining the last 3 days of this jewel of a drama and experience it together....To all of you really appreciated, hope we can keep in touch and doing this together it was so much fun.....See you soon in Moon Tribe because there is where I be living for the next 30,000 years lol 

I think I found next one to watch drop the dramas and let's pick one to watch guys.....what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA6c35tgJ04&ab_channel=iQIYI%E7%88%B1%E5%A5%87%E8%89%BA

Aahaha you read my mind @claudiakdrama4ever I enjoy watching dramas with you guys so much and was thinking it would be great if we would continue to do so with a new drama after fairy and devil. And you know what?! I have been a big Allen Ren fan after watching “One and Only” and “ Forever and Ever” I even went back to watch his other previous dramas. He is adorable ! I have been following updates on the drama that you had just posted of the YouTube video “ Thousand Years for You”. I am so so so excited to watch that drama. I don’t know when it will be release tho. Do you know when? 

I think I only seen him in the one with Janine Chang  (which I used to be a big fan from old times) Never Say Goodbye was kind of let down I didn't finish it but Li Qin is another of my fave, this one starts Sept 21 through Iqiyi but also the one with Esther Yu and Zhang Bin Bin also starts in Sept. lol so  one is fantasy the other one is romance so keep them dropping and we will pick one to watch :) 

This one is on my list to try lol

So we can watch first episodes on a saturday or sund or in the pm after work as it is convenient to everyone....and we will see!

I'm also super looking forward to Thousand Years For You. I think we can watch that one tgt when it airs :D

Any body has come up with any new drama to watch, also, please raise your hands all of the zoom party we were involved sorry I was MIA on vacation I told some of you that after the drama aired I was taking some vacation so I was in the beach and internet is b... in the beach so I tried to stay away...so now Im going to enjoy the long weekend watching dramas because all vacation, beaches, places will be full of people........let me know what we want to watch!!!!!  I have withdrawals guys!

Anne:

https://youtu.be/0TWZBCrNpAk

NOW I wanna cry first thing I did when I arive got into the computer to read about my withdrawals even on the beach I was watching some of their bts and I can't freaking move forward :( 

ClaudiaKdrama4ever:

Any body has come up with any new drama to watch, also, please raise your hands all of the zoom party we were involved sorry I was MIA on vacation I told some of you that after the drama aired I was taking some vacation so I was in the beach and internet is b... in the beach so I tried to stay away...so now Im going to enjoy the long weekend watching dramas because all vacation, beaches, places will be full of people........let me know what we want to watch!!!!!  I have withdrawals guys!

Do you want to watch a completed drama or a new drama that's going to come out later? I can do both.

I don't mind we can watch a complete drama if you have choices throw them at here and we pick if everyone agrees!

Someone on here recommended I watch The Joy of Life 2019 Chinese drama so I will put that up if you guys are up for it but it is 46 episodes completed it seems. 

Drama Plot below according to google:

In the twilight years of Eastern Jin, Liu Yu usurps the throne to become the founding emperor of the Liu Song dynasty. Consort Ye’s newborn son is the only royalty to survive the bloody purge, and is adopted by the Imperial Secretariat Fan Jian. At the age of eighteen, Fan Xian’s impending political marriage with a princess makes him extremely popular among the ambitious princes, though he carefully avoids joining any of the factions.

Fan Xian is lauded for his loyalty to the emperor during two successive rebellions, though later discovers he is the biological son of the tyrannical ruler, and that Liu Yu was the one that sent assassins to kill his mother. For revenge as well as the peace of the kingdom, Fan Xian engages in a deadly political struggle with the emperor, and eventually succeeds in forcing Liu Yu to abdicate.

Ohhhh Thousand years for you trailer looks interesting so we can watch that when it starts airing I think.

I tried first 5 episodes of Joy of Life they actually coming with a 2nd season due to the success of first season, I do like the main male lead and the 2 female leads Li Qin and Song Yi...but for some reason I haven't got into it like it hasn't mesmerized me...I know when I clicked with a drama by first episode I dont need any development or anything but I will try to watch it one more time up to ep 10 and let you know....have guys try Ive fallen for you with Esther, I am willing to do a re-watch I think that was my comfort chdrama before this one....lol I love the love and how she fought for the main male lead and all the chaotic situations....it is really a good drama well at leat for my likes and  it is only 24 episodes....If you haven't watched try first 2 eps it gets better and better