I am not thinking about that 2nd epilogue. It will prob be like the 1st one since no way the actors have time to film anything new.  I am excited for the vip livestream. I am sure we won’t be disappointed. The cast is awesome.  Also going to watch ester’s drama and the Hello saturday eP!!

This Saturday, we will have the livestream, the Hello Saturday episode, the drama is coming the 15th if im not mistaken full of content....Im ok with the epilogues if they either announce a 2nd season or another collab Ill be happy I know Esther will team up with Ling He in another drama but still I need my chaotic duo 

Hello Guys!!!

We will be zoom watching the livestream together Saturday 09/17 it starts at 7 pm (CH Time) which is 7 a.m. Eastern Time my time,  If you want to join
ClaudiaKDrama4ever is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Inbox me if interested?

Hi dears did it start? I am iQIYI vip and see only the trailer that it’s coming . Thanks for help

no yet come to the chat, here we are waiting

Bloemetje22:

Hi dears did it start? I am iQIYI vip and see only the trailer that it’s coming . Thanks for help

I just opened the zoom chat Im about to watch it if you want to join in  they just uploaded on iqiyi 8:30 a.m. ET

ClaudiaKdrama4ever:

I just opened the zoom chat Im about to watch it if you want to join in  they just uploaded on iqiyi 8:30 a.m. ET

Thanks a million! I  don’t understand any Chinese so I’ll be watching with subtitles once they are available. Enjoy at yr end!