@lovefairyndevil right! I know he married and whatnot but he is just so darn cute to not have a huge crush on. I’m sooo excited for this drama! He looks so cute when Qin trying to be the husband of the relationship. Hehehe ? 

We should all watch it together! If time permits @cladiakdramaforever

Just set a date and if I can join let’s watch together

ok cool

usaheaven:

Just set a date and if I can join let’s watch together

I will wait for you Claudia since it will be nice to watch this new drama together as a group. I will then rant over the ML beauty and why the FL should wear the pants in the drama lol.

LoveFairyNDevil:

I will wait for you Claudia since it will be nice to watch this new drama together as a group. I will then rant over the ML beauty and why the FL should wear the pants in the drama lol.

It will start the 17 but also Esther's with Vin Zhang so we will have to pick

ClaudiaKdrama4ever:

It will start the 17 but also Esther's with Vin Zhang so we will have to pick

I'm so looking forward to our next watch party!! Count me in cuz I'm also waiting for the release of Thousand Years For You :D

Guys Guys chinese speakers please is this really too it is said to be confirmed in weibo i don't understand......

Is this confirmed LBFAD confirmed Season 2 anyone????? It says it was posted in their official weibo page

https://youtu.be/Vdmr_EnwY4o 

ClaudiaKdrama4ever:

Guys Guys chinese speakers please is this really too it is said to be confirmed in weibo i don't understand......

Is this confirmed LBFAD confirmed Season 2 anyone????? It says it was posted in their official weibo page

https://youtu.be/Vdmr_EnwY4o 

It hasn't been officially confirmed yet, but apparently someone who knows the producer of CLJ had a phone call with him, and the producer said in their call that there will be a season 2 and it's going to start filming in May 2023. I hope this is true!!

Amy:

It hasn't been officially confirmed yet, but apparently someone who knows the producer of CLJ had a phone call with him, and the producer said in their call that there will be a season 2 and it's going to start filming in May 2023. I hope this is true!!

I hope so too! Wonder what would be the plot?

usaheaven:

I hope so too! Wonder what would be the plot?

It's been circulating that Dylan and Esther will reprise their roles, but the rest of the cast will be different. Producer said he is confident that season 2 will be even better than season 1 in terms of storyline and budget. I hope it'll be good!

Amy:

Oh I hope too they need to milk this baby to the max, thank you Amy !  I hope they really make it happen because I think it was you or someone else that read the novel said that the novel and drama even having same characters and element were different stories so I think if they work with same screen wirter director and main leads they can add more support actors probably the ones that wont be are the ones that died but bring CH back and give him a love line lol 

They also saying about releasing epilogues do you guys know about that when and where?  I was going to watch on Netflix but Iqiyi is at the begining so Im guessing same subs nothing different.

So this is what I found on twitter:

So, epilogues will be released on Netflix 9/12 and 9/16 and live broadcast on iqiyi on 9/17 director, screenwriter, main leads and possible possible announcement of Season 2 so let's wait guys and crossed fingers......

https://twitter.com/xiaotoumings/status/1568520914610028544 

This is Great News! I think we have enough for Season 2 all they need to do is give us happy marriage life with Dongfang and Orchid with Kids then adventure part can be Dongfang helping Changheng overthrow his Evil Big Brother who is trying to take over all three realms again by making a deal with a new evil enemy from the olden days.  Changheng can be given a whole new love line with him either trying to take over the throne to become emperor or find the true heir to the throne which turns out to be a Warrior Lady living at the edge of the world, I don't know just winging it here probably stepping into fanfic territory right now lol.