Yes watch party needed!!!!!

ok. so  you want to do the livestream watchparty? I don't mind it will be 7 AM ET and 7 PMChina time, I'll wake up  to it I don't care but for West coast is super early like 4 a.m. please inbox me so I can set it up who wants to and probably would be from the same group of 16 or 17 we had the last time I had screen shot of the users, I will have some rules tho...and we definately need  an Amy and Annie chinese speakers because us english speakers will be like just giggling at their interactions and would need the live translation of important things so let me know who is in... :) 

orchidmoon:

OK Watch Party Gang, now that we have news on the epilogues dropping next week, where my fellow fairies at? ?? Should we do something? Do we have time? 

^^  @Amy, is this what you've been hearing on Weibo too? I haven't been able to check, I've just seen screenshots so I can't tell if the posts are genuine or not. 

The person who got on a phone call with the producer was the one who made a public post on Weibo to talk about it. The screenshots were taken from his post. If he himself is credible, then it's the real deal, but of course nothing is confirmed until the production company releases an official statement. Fingers crossed they will release that statement during or after they air the special episodes! :)

Amy:

The person who got on a phone call with the producer was the one who made a public post on Weibo to talk about it. The screenshots were taken from his post. If he himself is credible, then it's the real deal, but of course nothing is confirmed until the production company releases an official statement. Fingers crossed they will release that statement during or after they air the special episodes! :)

Amy I dont follow chdramas as I do koreans but have they have had livestreams after a drama is over before?  in the streaming platform, at least I know Koreans only do before and a couple when the drama is about to end...but after is released is done...so I wonder because it will be the director and cast basically Dylan and Esther and I think the rest of the cast will get int as the livestream progresses.

ClaudiaKdrama4ever:

Amy I dont follow chdramas as I do koreans but have they have had livestreams after a drama is over before?  in the streaming platform, at least I know Koreans only do before and a couple when the drama is about to end...but after is released is done...so I wonder because it will be the director and cast basically Dylan and Esther and I think the rest of the cast will get int as the livestream progresses.

Livestreams after a drama has finished airing is not as common for C-dramas compared to K-dramas, unless the drama gets aired again on another big platform after its initial airing (in CLJ's case, that would be Netflix). I think this interview is made possible because of the popularity of the drama and because they want to promote it again for Netflix. But the thing I'm most looking forward to is them officially announcing season 2 during the interview!!

orchidmoon:

^ Thank you, Amy!!! 

@Claudia: based on feedback I've been hearing from China, I really think the epilogues were deliberately timed to maximize on promoting the livestream event and given the newswires around this drama, it seems highly likely that there will indeed be an S2 announcement on the 17th. I hope I didn't jinx it by saying that! 

No you are not we all hopping for that and there is also a rumour that they will also  rumoured to lead a comic book as well.....I don't know what to do and then Ive found out Esther will have a drama in 2023 with Zheng Ling He so I don't know so much information coming at me right now...I can't process it..

https://mydramalist.com/737063-half-of-us

orchidmoon:

I don't think I can join the livestream  because it will be 3/4AM for me :( 

But if we organize something for the epilogue episodes, I'll do my best to join those!

We can watch the livestream together when it has been subbed they say it would be next day which would be same Saturday for us, but maybe we can watch it together with Subs on Sunday maybe!

ClaudiaKdrama4ever:

We can watch the livestream together when it has been subbed they say it would be next day which would be same Saturday for us, but maybe we can watch it together with Subs on Sunday maybe!

Wait! There is new episode? Epilogue? I'm so not up to date with the news. Count me in when you share zoom link. 

Cheers

orchidmoon:

OK Team CLJ, who watched that "teaser" of an epilogue? 

That was...such a let down lol

2 minutes? WTF? I totally misunderstood the announcements and feel like an idiot. The expectation vs reality was just....I like can't even XD 

Am I the only one who feels this way???

I felt the same lol... if this was the kind of epilogue they were going for, might as well do it in written text form like the letters they wrote for each character last time. It's predictable that the audience would expect something more than that, and not anticipating how they would react is a huge oversight. I know there's a saying, "getting something is better than getting nothing", but that's just bandage on top of a wound for me?

I knew it I just got from home and was super busy at work just peak on twitter and people were so upset lol Im about to go an find it and watch it, but I am more looking forward to their Live Stream on Saturday  than the "epilogues"

Amy:

I felt the same lol... if this was the kind of epilogue they were going for, might as well do it in written text form like the letters they wrote for each character last time. It's predictable that the audience would expect something more than that, and not anticipating how they would react is a huge oversight. I know there's a saying, "getting something is better than getting nothing", but that's just bandage on top of a wound for me?

But I don't know I have hope they might go for another Season somehow we know they like milking the cows in chdramaland also, they have that Love you Seven Times coming out from the same universe as LBFAD coming out also SiMing  who knows they might give us a surprise that's why Im anticipating to the livestream....oh and did you guys see Esther has a drama coming with Ling He

orchidmoon:

OK Team CLJ, who watched that "teaser" of an epilogue? 

That was...such a let down lol

2 minutes? WTF? I totally misunderstood the announcements and feel like an idiot. The expectation vs reality was just....I like can't even XD 

Am I the only one who feels this way???

im hoping for something bigger in the livestream I don't know surprise me with something lol

Amy:

I agree they should have known ppl would expect more. Tech I am ok but only cuz I read that alot of epilogues are short and like this plus if they did not have budget the wouldn’t be able to film anything now or in advance. But i think it got hyped up way too much which is Iqiyi fault. Now for the second one i think most ppl expectations will be lower cuz in such a short time don’t know if they can do any better than use non used clips lol. 

hey CLJ fam...where can I see the epilogue for today :)