I thought the comments section was a bit confusing so creating a separate thread would be a good idea. So Lets Discuss your views on this weeks episode so far =)

I think all that cast are nailing their roles, I have no complaints about the acting only praise, what can I say its a superb drama, I love the chemistry between Yoojung and Seol, and also her playful type chemisty with Inho.

Ep 5 was perfect, it kept the story going, gave us an in sight of how Yoojung sees things as they are.. the part where he said I'm not strange was heartbreaking! you can see the way he feels that no one really understands him, that even seol judged him without knowing him before they knew each other..

Yeah he does have sociopathic tendencies and I've read that people become like this because of early life experiences or trauma, such as extreme poverty, abuse, rejection, and other adverse conditions etc so I wonder what happened to him...

It's quickly becoming my favorite drama of all time. I adore it!

Yoojung is just sooo interesting and I love the way everything plays out as we learn more about him. 

I think this is the first drama I've ever watched where I like both the 1st and 2nd male leads equally. I just....I love them both.

And you're right, everything is acted perfectly. I want to see them all in more dramas. 
Great idea to make a separate thread to discuss. 

I think the cast is superb, all except In Ha. Her level of acting doesn't match up to the rest of the cast, tht I just can't say the acting is a 10 for this drama. 

I am sooo in love with In Ho. I love Yoo Jung too, and Seol is such a sweetie pie I just love her. The chemistry between all of them is fantastic, but I love the chemistry between Seol and InHo best. I love the way they met, I love their interactions, and I love the easy comfortable atmosphere between them. While I love Yoo Jung as well, and all he wants is some lovin', I just think Seol has more romantic chemistry with InHo. 

I LOVED how in ep 5 she confronted Yoo Jung about some of her misunderstandings, and I love how he simply told her the truth. I also LOVED LOVED LOVED how she asked him to give her an explanation of why she should stay away from InHo. I was shouting you go girl lol! I hate men who try to dictate what women should do. Who they can talk to or who they can hang around. That was really pissing me off at the beginning, but when Seol wasn't having any of tht, it was a breath of fresh air. 

When I first watched the ep subbed, I thought it was boring. InHo is my favorite, and I didn't think there was enough of him. But then I watched it subbed and I loved it. Learning about YooJung's perspective is so important. 

But I have a question for you all. WHY DID YOO JUNG STEP ON SEOL'S PAPERS IN EP 1???? I just don't get it! If he wanted to get closer to her, why was he all "you should be more careful next time." It seemed like he went out of his way to torment the poor girl. If he was waiting for the elevator, why'd he follow her down the stairs, see her trip, and then step all over her stuff when she was trying to pick it up. Thts what makes him sooo suspicious to me.
aah, I thought of that elevator scene as well. The conclusion I came to was this: Because he saw her judging him, also other people are always finding ways to use him and benefit from their relationship with him he was thinking the same - she was either judging the book by it's cover and he felt hurt about it, or thought that maybe she did that on purpose - the whole tripping thing. 

Anyways, The scenes in the end of ep 5 (the one where Yoo Jung got mad and then when he was at home) were my favourite scenes by far. Park Hae Jin is doing an awesome job portraying Yoo Jung. Also, I have a soft spot for characteres like Yoo Jung. Inho is great and all but sometimes he jumps to conclusions and with some situations he can be too shallow to my liking (not to say that he's shallow) but the way he sees things.. and although he spent his childhood basically as a tandem with Yoo Jung, he clearly does not understand him or know him completely. Which is why I think Yoo Jung is hurt as well... aahh.. well. I should stop before I delve too much into this.
I thought that as well, but then he did a complete 180 and started being nice to Seol? It just doesn't sit well with me. Right after that tripping scene is when he started being nice to her, it's weird lol. I wonder what made him change his approach towards Seol.

My favorite scene in ep 5 is when Yoo Jung showed emotion at the end, when he got mad at his hyung and was like ur blaming me?!! I loved that scene. Made me love his character even more.

I just love In Ho so much because of his personality and the way he was introduced. I LOVE that he's not like his sister, who lives off pity, and actually tries to make a living for himself on his own. You could tell at the beginning he just wanted to fix whatever relationship he had with Yoo Jung.. and you could see how hurt he was when Yoo Jung basically rejected him. He cares for his sister (I thought they were twins at first lol). I also love the advice he gives Seol. And I love the way the actor portrays him. 

Yoo Jung on the other hand behaves in a way that doesn't sit right with me. While I really love his character, I can't get past his superior attitude. Who is he to take it upon himself to punish other's wrongdoings? I love how he tells the truth when asked though. I hope by the end of the drama he learns to see things from others' perspective. I also really didn't like how he tried to dictate who Seol was allowed to associate with, but Seol quickly brought that to an end which I appreciated. 

Just because Yoo Jung is misunderstood doesn't mean he should be with Seol. He thought that Seol was like him, and that's why he latched on to her and developed feelings. And while there's nothing wrong with romance developing that way between him and Seol, I just prefer the way In Ho and Seol got started. 
Wasn't that 'elevator' scene from the past? If I remember correctly, it was shown when Seoul was thinking the exact thing - why is he being nice to her all of a sudden? But that scene had happened way before already. That is why I thought the first episode was a bit confusing, to be honest. Everything else was alright..

You are right about Inho, though. I like that he is trying to make it on his own and does not assume that he has a right for the chairman's money (or anybody else's for that matter). And he seems quite loyal as well. And yup. The way they met up in the drama and interact is quite lovely. 

I don't concern myself with the question 'who should be with Seoul' at this point. I enjoy watching the characters interact and learning new things about themselves and about eachother. It's just so .. normal? :D If you think about a drama, right. And I like it that the drama is also not concerned about this topic, but rather concentrating on other aspects of life. In the end, feelings cannot be controlled with your thoughts, right? 

The fact that Seoul is so comfortable around Inho and so spazzy around Yoo Jung could also be because she's more attracted to Yoo Jung. But we can't be sure about that :P
Your absolutely right! Thank you so much for clearing that up! I just rewatched it, and the elevator scene was from a year ago. Yeah, I thought ep 1 was a bit confusing in that aspect too.

But still, I really want to know what made him change his mind about Seol? Interesting...

I try not to concern myself with that question either, especially because this is such a good drama. But I can't help it lol, my shipper heart wants what it wants. My life would probably be a lot simpler if I didn't have any ships lol. The great thing about this drama is that there is so much more interesting stuff going on that the shipping aspect isn't my main concern, which I love <333

I think that may be the case with Seol's behavior, but I really hope not. I don't get the "I'm uncomfortable because I like you so much" vibe from her. 
"But still, I really want to know what made him change his mind about Seol? Interesting..." This! This is what keeps me watching/reading as well. 

I guess (almost) nobody can't help shipping somebody in a drama. lol. I totally ship Bora and EunTaek, btw. And yes, there's so many more interesting aspects about this drama.

About Seoul.. well, this is what my gut feeling tells me. Plus, I think I might be kind of influenced by what's going on in the webtoon as well (won't spoil you :D) and maybe I just like to think that way :D anyways. I don't think Seoul has actually acknowledged it either, that she likes Jung.. or not. So my thoughts are more on the course that she has physical attraction towards him but her mind is telling her not to feel like that and be suspicious. And, as of now, I see no attraction towards Inho from her. Kang Joon was so attractive in that scene where she handed him that americano, tho.. kkkk
Yes, Ep 1 was really confusing... Well, the flashbacks overall are confusing... Thank you for making this thread! Anyways, I felt in ep. 5 the series shifted more to Yoo Jung's perspective and I liked it... I enjoyed knowing what its in his mind. Until now, we saw everything from seol's perspective... I think it it was @riiniemeanie that mentioned in another thread that it wasn't simple Yoo Jung's character, that there are more to it, and she's totally right... I hope in the episodes to come we see more from Yoo Jung's perspective... Someone needs therapy session, and that's everyone in that series. LOL. I ship Bora and EuTaek, their scenes make me want more screen time from them! So cute!
Another Bo Ra & Eun Taek shipper here!!! :P
I think they brought in Yoo Jung's perspective at the perfect time. Everybody had been wondering about it for a while now. In episode 6 (just finished watching) we get a bit more background and some answers to the questions you all raised here :)

I loved the scene where Yoo Jung, Inho and Hong Seol were all drinking together, they had awesome dynamics and every little thing about the scene was somehow enjoyable to watch. I chuckled a lot watching it. Seol and Jung are finally communicating with each other and trying to understand stuff, which is awesome to see.

Another great scene (this episode had lots of great scenes) was between Oh Younggon, Seol and Inho. Omooo, and the way Seoul was running towards Jung that evening. So cute.

So many great moments in episode 6..

Anyways. The school break is over and they are getting down to business now.. Looking forward to episode 7!

@JPT yeah, exactly, all of the characters are like this in this story, which is so great about this show!
@ViolinGal lol I agree I think this is the first drama for me too where I can't decide who to ship seol with, the main lead and second lead haha

@khjfan01 yeah there have been quite a lot of backlash to the actress playing InHa, and I have to agree her over the top facial expressions in ep 5 were a bit weird lol but apart from that I don't think she's that bad of an actress tbh, I first saw her in kdrama 'That's Okay It's Love' and her acting was average there too.
And the reason why I started watching CIIT was because of InHo! his acting was so good! hope he gets more scenes in the upcoming episodes.

@riiniemeanie I agree 100% he was definitely just hurt that she was judging the book by its cover that why he felt hurt,

and now I'm off to re-watch ep 6 now that its been subbed, this drama is driving me crazy lol xD

2 days to go for ep7 woohoo

lol I feel so weird because I don't have a second lead syndrome. I feel that Seol and In Ho have more of a siblings relationship.  And  I ship  Jung and Seol  so much more. And I'm wondering if I'm the only one wishing that Jug and In Ho would clear their misunderstanding of each other already and be friend again. I mean I already said this in the comments section but I thought it went well here too. I  personally feel that the biggest obstacle to everyone sanity here is In Ha that girl is seriously abnormal and I really agree with anyone that say that the insight from Jung point of view was timely.  We all swimming in a sea of indecision trying to figure out what to think of him.  But for some reason I cannot help myself but be Team Jung whether in the drama or the webtoon. 
Hey guys, I read somewhere that the actors had a fanmeeting, but the fans were saying nasty stuff to the actors, but directed to the characters... Did someone else read this or I read wrong?
@JPT it was an event they were going to hold, but it was cancelled thank God. Since it doesn't make any sense to have the audience swear and cure at the actors who are doing their jobs.