I'm probably not the only one hoping for a magically change in the plot and he'll end up with her... I don't want to see how his heart breaks  ;_; 
This is the fourth time I'm suffering from second lead syndrome and is really strong in this one. I just love how Seol and In Ho are naturally comfortable with each other, it's like if they could talk about anything without doing so much thinking or being aware of the words they say, they talk laugh play (at least until episode 6 is like that) I don't know how their relationship will turn out in the future but so far In Ho owns my heart. He's the kind of guy I'd fall in love with in real life haha.

Definitely, Seo Kang Joon's acting is great in this drama. AND he's so much better looking than the main male lead.  The character is likeable, but not too sweet either.

Baek In Ho was such a cinnamon roll! Only watched because he made me laugh and was such lovable character!!

kfif:
The second lead syndrome hit me for the first time when Baek In Ho appeared. 

sameee

In Ho was lovely, but to be fair with ML, his character was not developed well in this series

I was hoping until the end that they will make a twist and make FL end up with second  lead, but i dont know how far they can deviate from the webtoon though.  do you know of any adaptation that has a different ending?

I don't understand how she could fall for the ml, In Ho is charismatic, hardworking, interesting and cute, I would fall in love with him