I'm not used to do this but I totally got that second lead syndrome with this big cutie. I love him, omg.
It's weird for me because I find myself loving both In Ho and Jung! The sls is real but I also love the male lead. But especially in the last two eps, In Ho has killed me with him finally realizing his feelings for Seol and acting like I total puppy! I look forward to seeing him every week
Recently watched all the available episodes...and I'm suffering from major Second Male Lead Syndrom 
Ah god, I have never had second lead syndrome before, but this time I got it REAL bad. I love Seo Kang Joon, he's such a cutie!
OMG! I just finished episode 1 and I'm already in love with him. 
haha keep going, my love for him only grew! :P
he is my first and only second lead snydrome ... so cute ^^
Can we appreciate how sexy In Ho looks in this episode?
tumblr_o2lxql8TKP1rr3l8ho2_r1_400.gif
tumblr_o2n7zacgcy1sorm4oo3_500.gif
I loved that moment when he was looking at her like that ❤ Seo Kang Joon's acting is really beautiful here
Every time I see him I scream, and then my heart breaks a little T_T. Baek In-Ho's actor is really great (and super hot ;P) since you can clearly tell his feelings just by the way he looks at Seol! <3

Ahhhhhh, my heart is meltingggg help xD
SKJ's acting improved a lot. Just awesome ^^ He plays In Ho in such an endearing way. <3 I really love the way he looks at her as well. You totally can feel his yearning and love for her. So swoon-worthy *melts away*.
I almost always have second lead syndrome but this one Is WOW ! It is really the strongest :"
I really loved him and empathized since I read the web-toon, but when those characters and drawings come into real people and I could imagine and feel all the details with music and voices, my feelings got stronger and stronger
I like Baek In Ho, He is cool and cute, funny, and beautiful :D yet he is responsible, hardworking and sweetheart even if he doesn't show that!
I loved him even more when he started to play piano and study in addition to his work <3
The force of the second male lead syndrome is so strongggg u_____u, I can't handle him :"). 
I've never had this disease so much before but Seo Kang Joon's amazing acting has me crying every single time he's on the screen! And the moment he admitted it to Yoo Jung! Omg I was hyperventilating because he finally admitted to himself at the same time TT