i like your writing analysis. It's so detail every episode/week. Fighting for writing analysis to the next episode^^
@leemijin: I rather think they might go for the "she just came back from abroad" plot. You're always fast at commenting. Thanks!
@NapSulMuthmainnah: Thank you so much for reading. I appreciate it a lot!
@Panda: I'm very honored by your visit, Panda...
@Panda: They're actually fun yet small points. They're fun to know, but I don't think they affect the dramas much. I'm glad I can make you feel a bit more fun while watching!

I shared the lyrics and meaning to the OSTs of Chicago Typewriter on a separate thread, btw. If anyone's interested, they're here: http://mydramalist.com/discussions/chicago-typewri...
Took forever to read but worth it Thx
Lmao i dont even realize they ever said that Yoo Jin oh was a writer too XDD On this site ur the biggest fan of CT by far, girl.. 

i see where ur coming from but i think u just caught a tiny plot hole.

I cant imagine them touching this topic in the future. they probbably will just let it slide...
This thread is amazing!  It´s very interesting to read, I enjoyed it a lot! I can´t believe I was missing out so many mind-blowing details.
@soojungstrash: Haha. Thank you for reading though! :)
@immortalcupcake: I'm a maniac. Don't mind me... And, yeah, you think so? I think if they let it slide, I won't even be disappointed, but so far the writer has been answering every single question in each new episode. That's how great the script is for this one. Fingers crossed!
@BeaSP: Thank you so much for reading! I'm glad I can make your journey with this drama even better :)

Still hours to go until episode 12 comes out. I'm having a withdrawal. ㅠㅠ
hehe ...u can see i like Lim sujung a lot i watched this cuz of her..! Ur post make me enjoy the story more than cuz shes in it. Thx again.. will wait for the next episode analysis..
I agree that the writer is a genius. I just finishd watching EP11 and I'm screaming hahahahh

The new episode better have a clearer view of that kiss scene :P
@soojungstrash: Thank you always!
@immortalcupcake: I know, right?

Gonna bump the thread with this because why not :P

EQZC34N.jpg
Wednes, have I ever said that I LOVE YOU? My poor hearteu cannot handle this awesome thread ;--; i dont even know where to begin because todays article sure is long kkk..  Im feeling that your sense of humor is exploding in this episode though XDDDD thank you for making it fun to read. I like that there are really a lot of korean language-spicific joke / trivia that dont get subbed.. my site didn't sub when he called her 'sapsal'.. too bad.. 

I used to learn korean on my own until i knew the alphabet and i finally gave up. this really made me feel like i should learn again I wanna understand kdramas well like you but you are korean so i already feel that its gonna take a looooooong time..... Aish i should've studied well since before......

I like the poetry (???) that YJO read! it really meaningful!! It fits well with his situation so well i love it....
Anyway I think hes shot by the japanese or other people. i dont think the writer is brave enough to ruin the leads friendship and receive bad comments from korean netizens (you know how it is *wink wink*) kkkkkk.... Plz dont make them kill each other. and i hope YJO will get happy ending too. My heart already broke for him......

this episode was too much to handle.......

EDIT: HAHHAAHAHAHHA I just saw your reply to my last comment, 'came back from abroad' hahahah maybe? and i just saw GGP in your comment XDDD Hes really cute ;___;
@leemijin This is random but how did you learn korean on your own? I'm trying to do that too. It's hard LOL

I agree that this thread actually encourages me to understand korean a lot. some really plays a big part in the series. I wish i could understand

I liked the poem too! Keep up the awesome work-!
wow great !! thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for posting
@immortalcupcake im sorry i didn't see your comment! I learned from talktomeinkorean  and i buy some online pdf lessons! i have a korean friend (who at first very disliked the fact that i liked kpop ????? but he became a kpop fan himself later LOL). i ask him to teach me sometimes..... it doesn't help much because he is a 3rd generation korean living in america

Im sorry that this comment is irrelevant, wedenes XDD
i'll wait for the next episodes and of course ur update
I did not know ur korean Wow