She looks exceptional in the Who Rules the World costume drama.  

Thank you : -) <3🥰

CDramaAddicted:

She looks exceptional in the Who Rules the World costume drama.  

yes that's her most sophisticated role so far<3

I would love to join them. The food looks so yummy!

1. First Zhao Lu Si drama:   Love Better Than Immortality

2. Favorite Zhao Lu Si drama:  The Romance of Tiger and Rose 

3.  Favorite thing about Zhao Lu Si:  She seems kind and hard working. 

4.  Why join:  Recently became her fan from Who Rules The World. I wasn't convinced at first. But the show ended well for me and it's one of her best acting for me. Also just wanna say she looks beautiful in that drama. 

5. Something about me:  My favorite genres are action and romance (mostly wuxia).

I also have a question for you.   你是怎么找到我的?

watchingdramas:

这是一个很好的问题。

watchingdramas:

All invites are made based on the invitee's comment on Zhao Lusi's page.

@watchingdramas, welcome!

Mon:

All invites are made based on the invitee's comment on Zhao Lusi's page.

哦,谢谢

1. First Zhao Lu Si drama:   Dating in the kitchen ( DITK )

2. Favorite Zhao Lu Si drama:  The Romance of Tiger and Rose, TLB 

3.  Favorite thing about Zhao Lu Si:   good actress who can pull a comedy or serious dramatic roles well, her hard work and work ethics is inspiring! A good role model especially to  genZ

4.  Why join:  I was never into drama watchin, accidentally found DITK on YT during d pandemic,  and I thought I found a gem in Lusi and her acting skills. She is rare actress in cdrama and I only follow her, she is my happy pill.  I want to see more of her work as her stars continue to rise. As a true fan, I want to support her by bringing positivity, humility and class. Absolutely  discourage fan wars and encourage  pure joy of drama watching. After all, we do it to distract life chaos and stress, right??

5. Something about me:  I have a loving family, works full time as a nurse in USA, a foodie and likes traveling and nature, going to CA beaches, reading novels,watching ZLS and WL dramas .

My favorite genres : historical drama and romance, wuxia/romance and rom-coms .. So  looking forward to #Lovelikethe galaxy~ my most favorite genre of all .

” Women should empower each other, in numbers there is strength to  create change”

CDramaAddicted:

哦,谢谢

不用谢 ❤️

@Leolusi, welcome! You are the cult’s 40th member! 

Mon:

@Leolusi, welcome! You are the cult’s 40th member! 

Party!♡☆◇♧♡☆◇♧♡☆◇♧♡☆◇♧