ZLS Pets
ZLS with Animals
ZLS with Kids
ZLS Dessert Shop

Filming Schedule
24th Birthday
ZLS Then & Now
 dearuto:

Seems like lusi is confirmed to attend Weibo night,,, can't wait to see her again TT__TT

<3

CaliDreamer:

Did she really confirm?? hope so. I miss her!!

It’s added on her schedule. Praying the hair, make up and styling team do an amazing job!!

tenkpm:

Wow Annie .. animals and my baby both are so cute. 

They truly are!!! *u*

OMG! Why she is so cute? in her birhday party. I literally want to hug her and wish her "Happy Birthday", but even though she can feel my wishes because she always respect her fans. I just can't stop my happiness. I just blindly became fan of her. I am deadly waiting for her drama. 

Thank you so much @annie for bringing us updates on baby girl. You and her brings us much happiness:))

Source: Chinese Star Updates Facebook Page

Content of the Message:

According to #ZhaoLusi's fans club, the actress won't be able to attend the 2022 WEIBO NIGHT on March 25th because of the death of an elder family. 

Little Rabbit:

OMG! Why she is so cute? in her birhday party. I literally want to hug her and wish her "Happy Birthday", but even though she can feel my wishes because she always respect her fans. I just can't stop my happiness. I just blindly became fan of her. I am deadly waiting for her drama. 

i saw a post that houlang’s starting its promotion in universities so i think we’ll get that soon

CaliDreamer:

Thank you so much @annie for bringing us updates on baby girl. You and her brings us much happiness:))

*hugs*

Xiao Meiren:

Source: Chinese Star Updates Facebook Page

Content of the Message:

According to #ZhaoLusi's fans club, the actress won't be able to attend the 2022 WEIBO NIGHT on March 25th because of the death of an elder family. 

Thank you for the update. She’s supposed to go in the Bvlgari event in the 23rd also. :( Hope she finds strength and comfort she needs. We know she’s close to her family.

annie:

i saw a post that houlang’s starting its promotion in universities so i think we’ll get that soon

*hugs*

Thank you for the update. She’s supposed to go in the Bvlgari event in the 23rd also. :( Hope she finds strength and comfort she needs. We know she’s close to her family.

You're welcome @Annie. It's a sad moment. Let's pray for her. I am sure she will be alright soon.

˗ˏˋ Zhao Lusi Then and Now ˎˊ˗

She was a  cutie when Younger she still is one love it annie

From a pretty girl to a beautiful lady. Thanks for sharing Annie :))

@Annie, Thank you so much for sharing this cute pictures of our star. I love her childhood pictures, how cute she is, I love it!. Finger heart ? for Zhao Lu Si

Made this template and tried it out for Fan Badges. 

these are super cute Rien !

So cute. I can use one of them. Thank you :))