I love this drama, I feel like it's taken over the whole Skip Beat anticipation for me. I was looking forward to new SB episodes every sunday and when it finished I was bummed, but now I'm looking forward to new episodes of Absolute Darling instead. Jirooo!! <3 It doesn't hurt that the guy is so painfully gorgeous and runs around nekkid most of the first episode, lmao.
I LOVED the 1st episode, thought have still watched without sub... (at least I know what's going on :P Taiwanese drama=manga plot and dialogues)
OMG, how HOT is Jiro, I remember him in Hana Kimi a whole another person!!!
*I'm gonna cry so much...*
So, how's the drama, well how's Go Hye Sun doing? Is it safe to watch? :D
Szasha wrote: So, how's the drama, well how's Go Hye Sun doing? Is it safe to watch? :D

You don't like her? ^^
I think she's a great actress, but she, I don't know why, always gets roles of such shy and closed girls...
I LOVED the first epi...
VioletSakura wrote: You don't like her? ^^
I think she's a great actress, but she, I don't know why, always gets roles of such shy and closed girls...
I LOVED the first epi...

I don't mind her as a human being, but I dislike her as an actress so it's a yes. Mh, is this version close to the original (drama)?
Szasha wrote: I don't mind her as a human being, but I dislike her as an actress so it's a yes. Mh, is this version close to the original (drama)?

You mean the one that got totally destroyed by the actress... don't even want to remember her name??? >_<
Can't say for sure... The beginning was exactly like in the manga, and honestly I don't quite remember the drama beginning... But she, for sure, doesn't work at a cakes company :P
VioletSakura wrote: You mean the one that got totally destroyed by the actress... don't even want to remember her name??? >_<
Can't say for sure... The beginning was exactly like in the manga, and honestly I don't quite remember the drama beginning... But she, for sure, doesn't work at a cakes company :P

No, yes? I think I am talking about the Japanese version - actually my favourite character was the baby-faced boss. Where does she work this time?
Szasha wrote: So, how's the drama, well how's Go Hye Sun doing? Is it safe to watch? :D

Szasha wrote: I don't mind her as a human being, but I dislike her as an actress so it's a yes. Mh, is this version close to the original (drama)?

I just watched the first episode and I find her really annoying to be completely honest haha. She's dubbed and I'm not a fan of her acting, either. Jiro, however, is what's pulling me through and making me continue watching it, haha. Ohh and the other guy, Xie Kun Da?, I like him, too. Also the music is great!

This version is like a cross between the drama and the manga. Unlike in the Jdrama, she's neighbors with the guy portraying Soshi (as it is in the manga) and they're childhood friends and such. In the Jdrama he was her boss and she worked at an office - which she also works at an office in this version while in the manga she was still a high school student. So it's like a combination of the two. Similar to the manga but also similarities to the Jversion.
that makes sense. i only read a bit of the manga a couple years ago, i've seen the jdrama and was thinking it's a fair bit different but not what i remember the manga to be like so i was confused there lol. i'm *trying* to get through the episode but the voice actress irritates me so much i don't think i'm gonna continue this series unless it gets really good reviews later on. so far first episode is not a good first impression at all =/
I just finished the 2nd episode... 2 things I've gotta say... 1. I'm totally falling in love with Jiro Wang... <3<3<3 2. The second in the closing song when he falls down (I knew painfully well why) my heart stops and I wanna cry so much... it's just... HEARTBREAKINGLY beautiful... (it seems he was a crazy fellow playing Nakatsu yesterday when I laughed at his cute act... now he's breaking my heart...)
VioletSakura wrote:
*crying*

OMG that song ;( I love Jiro Wang but I'm not sure about that Korean chick with the sucky dubbed voice. I wanted Ariel Lin to be Riko. Actually, being a noob at T-dramas I always want to see Ariel Lin in everything (Skip Beat) lol
Thalia wrote: OMG that song ;( I love Jiro Wang but I'm not sure about that Korean chick with the sucky dubbed voice. I wanted Ariel Lin to be Riko. Actually, being a noob at T-dramas I always want to see Ariel Lin in everything (Skip Beat) lol

I actually rarely watch TDramas, and whenever I watch it's a Japanese manga adaptation...
I like Go Hye Sun very-very much, but I have to agree on one point... why not take an absolutely normal Taiwanese actress to act in a TDrama, why a Korean, with all the consequences... dubbing...ehem... this is a real mystery for me, why it is so trendy to get Korean actors into TDramas, when their actor are great too...
yes it's aggravating -_-
So, what does everyone think? Is it watchable? I would love to watch it because of Jiro Wang, but if Koo Hye Sun makes it too unbearable...