PinkDiamond wrote: Hmmm....you guys are making me ify about watching this one....Jiro may not be worth it after all...and what's her name...I haven't watched anything with her in it since BOF...and that may not change.

And though I haven't seen it yet, I'm sure there are so many other things to discuss about this drama other than nit picking over the title...I'm just sayin'...

Don't start if you haven't yet. Its as of now, terrible.
Flaws throughout the show, bad acting, and with the entire plot line revolving around how to create a scenario whereby JIRO can strip topless.
The only thing this show did for me was to inspire me to do some pushups and situps. LOL

Unfortunately this drama is so bad that the only thing worth discussing is what it's official name it.

LOL
yankumicho wrote: I can understand that. Even though I'm sticking this series through to the end (because of the male leads) Koo Hye Sun drives me bananas. I just don't get her--her mannerisms are off for the situation; half the time she looks like she smelled something foul, the other half she smiles in the wrong places. She doesn't play 'awkward' well, either because she's too 'awkward'. It's one of the reasons I'm having trouble watching BOF too. The last two eps have been better, but not because of her, that's for certain.

She is a poor actor.

But I mentioned previously too. In one of the outakes, they did mention that she's acting in a situation where she has no clue what is being spoken around her. So perhaps I can give her a bit of a break. But it doesn't change the fact as to why they had to find a Korean who doesn't speak Mando to play the role.

No talent in Taiwan or something?
Hahaha.

Perhaps she can do a better job in her native language. But I know I won't be actively looking out for her dramas she's acted in.
bannie wrote: Nope. If anything this thread SHOULD be edited to reflect the official name of the drama.
However like I said for the reasons mentioned above that I don't mind it remaining as it is.

Perhaps my google search threw up the wrong finding with regards to Viki. But all other and MOST importantly official sources from Taiwan and Singapore both refer to the drama as Absolute Boyfriend.

The robot is also not named Darling. NAITE (Night) is his name. And whether he is called Darlin or not should have zero implications as to what the official name of the drama is. And why do you feel that Absolute Boyfriend should be conferred and unofficial name because there is another replica being made in Korea. Give both dramas their due respect.

Your opinion on Rainie is COMPLETELY unsupported (polite way to say wrong). However it is your opinion and you are free to air it. The amount of awards in showbiz that Rainie has won, including Golden Bell for best actress, is more than ample evidence. According to your standards, every single actress accordin to the showbiz industry must suck.

I did mention that this show was the show JIRO show. It really has no substance to it otherwise.

As for comedy. There is wit. And there is stupidity. Often those like our lead actress here are unable to distinguish them. Just like how Nightly was built, sometimes for intelligence only 3 out of 5 is selected.

On topic: Hopefully Zhongshi and Meijia gets more airtime. I could have downloaded the episode already but I decided to stick to my source and wait a couple more days for the Channel U rip which plays fine for me!

lol You just want to fight lol

maybe it is the company name then...but I thought that was Cronos...hmm.. that dude who sold him to her keeps saying Darling all the time lol...
I like taiwanese version better than jdrama. it's fun to watch. J version is too serious so I get bored watching it. I have watched absolute boyfriend until ep 6 and can't wait for the next ep. Watch the first ep with any prejudice and you will love it :D

Absolute boyfriend ost. I like it
So, I just about gave up on this drama a few weeks ago. The middle episodes were nothing more than big bites of boring. However, the last three episodes that have aired, (10-12), have been both delightful and sad. I've learned to tone KHS out, although I think she does a better job in these episodes than she has the whole series. Maybe she just acts well when she's perpetually sad or something. The final episode airs on Sunday, and I'm actually looking forward to it.